Basta! all ager august 16th (1 Viewer)

This gig is gonna be exquisate so it is, cant wait, i knew donal would be back for this aswell coz i was talkin to eoin so i knew we could play this gig coz were always up for a good old gig!.|..|

thanks for the positivity stanto! and yes, im sure it will be good... watch the main page... new gig to tell ya bout!

no bother corm, always a good laff when yous are playing... and indeed a sound affair all round!!! thanks a mil for coming down... esp with work the next day!!

see ya at Vit X!

We had an all ages gig booked Dec 17th last. They then proceeded to do the following 1) Tried to book themselves onto our gig, despite us saying no 2)Then booked the venue we had for the time directly after we were finished and asked us to cut our gig time to allow them play 3)They then booked another venue for their own all ages gig during the day, spliiting the crowds and detracting from us and 4) we had all our poster taken down and mysteriously replaced with ones for teir all ages one.

This is all Them Demise by the way, the other two simply acted like idiots and now no more all ages gigs are permitted in the boat club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back