Basta!.. 30 APRIL CITY ARTS CENTRE all ages gig 1 - 6.30pm (1 Viewer)

Fuckin hell I hate Translink so much. They've ruined my plans to go to this. See I'm kinda banned from going to Dublin on my own but my parents are away all weekend so I was gonna sneak down but Translink being the dicks that they are dont have any trains from Lurgan to Dublin on a Saturday or from Dublin to Lurgan. So I would have to go to fuckin Portadown to catch a train and I cant be bothered doing that.

I'm sure nobody here knows but anyway, is there a regular bus from Lurgan to Dublin on a Saturday. Translinks site is no use.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Fuckin hell I hate Translink so much. They've ruined my plans to go to this. See I'm kinda banned from going to Dublin on my own but my parents are away all weekend so I was gonna sneak down but Translink being the dicks that they are dont have any trains from Lurgan to Dublin on a Saturday or from Dublin to Lurgan. So I would have to go to fuckin Portadown to catch a train and I cant be bothered doing that.

I'm sure nobody here knows but anyway, is there a regular bus from Lurgan to Dublin on a Saturday. Translinks site is no use.

No buses from Lurgan to Dublin, but the Translink buses do stop at Banbridge, as do the Aircoaches I think. Of course you could always get a bus from Lurgan to Belfast real early in the morning and then just get a return bus from Belfast if you can't get one at Banbridge. Not sure if I will go down on Saturday or Friday night myself.
Anyway enjoy the links:

www.aircoach.ie

http://www.translink.co.uk/present/200SA001.HTML

There is a Translink/Bus Eireann going back at 8pm too, by which stage the gig should be well over.

were latex spider monkey the last band??? they were amazing.|..| .|..| .|..| best band i've heard in ages. again awsome.|..| .|..| .|..|

xsteox said:
were latex spider monkey the last band??? they were amazing.|..| .|..| .|..| best band i've heard in ages. again awsome.|..| .|..| .|..|

Latex Spider Monkey are dirty Northeners. SHoulda set them apart from everyone else.

What did they sound like? Was the bassist the singer? If so thats them.

bassist screamed, more than sang really.... sounded to me like primus+jazz(esp. drumming)+ cephalic carnage(without the deathmetally bits). that probably makes no sence thou, band still.|..| .|..| .|..|

xsteox said:
bassist screamed, more than sang really.... sounded to me like primus+jazz(esp. drumming)+ cephalic carnage(without the deathmetally bits). that probably makes no sence thou, band still.|..| .|..| .|..|

thats them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back