Bass Player Available (1 Viewer)

Jagshemash

Im 22, been playing for 9 years. Played regularly for 3 or 4 years when i was younger but havnt played much recently. Im prepared to play most types of music, just no cover bands or metal.
Can also play guitar, lead or rythm but prefer bass when playing with a good drummer.

Hey where abouts are you from? Are you livin in Dublin? Also can you sing at all, eg backing vox/harmonies?

yea, im living in dublin. im not great at singing, ive done it a bit, i could maybe do a bit of backing but it wouldnt be the best

Hi I have a newly formed band-we have gigs lined up in dorans and whelans for september-we're originals-based in Dublin-practice twice a week-need commitment-into the beatles,stones, who, brian jonestown massacre,super furryanimals, oasis,neil young, hendrix clapton, cream, dylan, smiths, the verve, stone roses, and on and on-loads of different influences-great bunch of different originals-open to new songwriters-total democracy etc -we have a 16 track studio-so we'll be making demos after the first gig for free at a high level -give me a bell at 0879904600 if you're interested

Hi,

the best compliment I ever got was: “I’ve never heard anything like that”. I write my own material and I guess I have classical, medieval, folk influences (even though I am trying to get rid of them). I need to find subtle and imaginative musicians (bassist and drummer) to add a dimension to my songs. The style being fairly unusual, it may be challenging or interesting for other musicians tired of the 4/4 rock style.

If you’d like to try and see if we can play together gis a shout, on the music scene I call myself “French” and my number is 086-604-1442 my email is [email protected]

Regards

French

hey there
Cooper`s Bridge are looking for a bassist who can preferably play a double bass as well as electric,
we`re in the middle of recording an album at the moment and are hoping to start gigging soon, anyone interested can
check out some (as yet unfinished tracks) on www.myspace.com/coopersbridge, drop us a line if you like what you hear,
All the best,
Shane.

Hey there, Bing Screamer and the Error Queens are looking for bass player. We play rubber rock, with a grease influence(not the musical, but the genre). If you don't mind dressing in drag, or wearing a wrestling mask, while being sub with a nawa-shibari twist, PM me!

I've recently left my old band Burma Shade and I'm looking to start a new one as soon as possible. I played guitar in Burma Shade www.burmashade.com and also have done a bit of music on the computer which can be heard at www.myspace.com/tom_red
I have some songs in the pipeline and love jamming and letting songs develop from scratch.

I also live close to the city centre and would like to get a full time rehearsal set up going (about three nights a week), If you're interested, or know of any bass players that might be, it would be great if you could let us know. thanks

Couple of influences: Tom Waits, Bill Hicks, dEUS, PJ Harvey, Trans Am, Slint, Orbital, Four Tet, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Zepplin, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins (up to Mellon Collie...), Mogwai, Sigur Ros, Radiohead (I liked Kid A too), Utah Philips, Don Cabellero, Billy Mahonie,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back