BASS PLAYER AVAILABLE (1 Viewer)

ferdi_b

i'm 19, live near dun laoghaire/blackrock/monkstown dart line area. looking for band or musicians living near here or who practice in town or very near town as i've been doing alot of travelling arround after bands and i dont like it to much.

into all kinds of music, straight rock, punk,ska, pop rock, pop, country, jazz, rock n' roll, old school, emo, reggae anything really, i'm desprite at this stage.

playing a few years now, some gigin experience, i'm very commited once i get going

here is a list of bands i like (and some i dont really like) so you can get an idea of what my influences are:

alkaline trio, bad religion, breeders, bush, cake, dashboard confessional, dead kennedys, dropkick murphys, duran duran, eels, finch, green day, hepcat, jimmy eat world, johnny cash, kris kristofferson, lagwagon, leonard cohen, less than jake, mad caddies, muse, nirvana, NOFX, operation ivy, pixies, prince, propaghandi, queen, qotsa, radiohead, ramones, rancid ray charles, reel big fish, rem, smashing pumpkins, stevie wonder, the clash, the misfits, the police, the smiths, the vandels, thin lizzy, UB40, veruca salt, weezer

theres no metal in there but i do like some heavier stuff as long as its of good quality.

so there you have it - a reasonably solid bass player who will play anything you want (within reason) as long as the quality of music is fairly good and you practice in town or near where i live...

if your interested and or want more info: call/text me on 0877801198 or email me at [email protected]

IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DO NOT JUST REPLY TO THIS POST - MAIL, TEXT OR CALL ME

cheers

in case this might increase my chances of finding a band....

i can sing pretty good too....i cant define my sound but the following songs would suit my voice:

weezer: island in the sun, jamie
nirvana: breed
pixies: manta ray
qotsa: the lost art of keeping a secret
R.E.M.: Daysleeper (....yeah i know)
the eagles: desperado
radiohead: creep
dashboard confessional: hands down
kris kristofferson: sunday morning coming down, me and bobby mcgee
bush: swallowed

mix all those together, ad a dash of that acoustic singer sound and a pinch of popability and you'll start to know what i sound like - i'm not very loud but i can give it socks when needs be and i can hit some nice notes.

i can sing lead or back up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back