Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow July8 (1 Viewer)

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

So Cow was fierce the other night in Galway and this time he'll have his band. I don't think I can make it though :((

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

How did this go? We had a fambly thing so I couldn't go.

Brilliant gig. Basebal got better with every song. best thing in ages

Any of you AMC heads putting him on in Limerick?

So Cow is from Galway but lives in Seoul. from what i gather, he is home for a month or two and playing as many gigs as possible! apparently he is pretty nifty live also, so much so that even steveamanakick was impressed enough to rave about it:D

"he" also posts on thumped so could clarify the geographical position

http://www.myspace.com/socow

I live and work in Icheon, an hour south of Seoul. I stay in Seoul at the weekends, two stops away from City Hall on Line 2 (Circle Line). I can most often be found at the Mu Dae Lyuk cafe, and very often eat at a Beef Kalbi restaurant called Zzans. I go for runs around the Hongdae area when in need of exercise...usually taking in Ehwa and Dangsan stations in the loop.

Now, if any is going to assassinate me, you have more than enough to go on there. Just make it quick.

Thanks muchly to Ronan for last night, it was only a pity we couldn't wait around longer. It was a nice car journey back to Galway, and Hardiman's service station in Athlone gets my coveted "Service Station Thumbs Up Of The Week".

But yeah, brilliant work!

no belfast show? belfast is crap for gigs these days. love of diagrams are great. were great? bah

Brilliant gig. Basebal got better with every song. best thing in ages

agreed, dunno whether they just played some of the weaker numbers at the start or whether it just took them a while to warm into it but the set just went from strength to strength.was particularly impressed with the drummer, great voice aswell as being the driving force for pretty much every song.

Ronan, do you remember Flesh vs Venom? Wasn't one/some of the Ninetynine in them? are they still going? was well impressed with them in melbourne

no belfast show? belfast is crap for gigs these days. love of diagrams are great. were great? bah

No, they were in Barcelona Saturday night and London tonight, so we just squeezed Dublin in.
I was trying to book Cork for Monday, but it seemed like a bad idea (being a Monday and their 1st day off in ages)

Love of Diagrams still going alright, they have some Aussie shows when Monika returns.

Ronan, do you remember Flesh vs Venom? Wasn't one/some of the Ninetynine in them? are they still going? was well impressed with them in melbourne

yep, we played with them a lot in Melbourne. Ex-Vivian Girls band.
Amy from Ninetynine is in them too (although she's since left Ninetynine).
Great band, they're still going

was particularly impressed with the drummer, great voice aswell as being the driving force for pretty much every song.

I second that. Amazing drummer!

Check out her solo stuff here, she's touring Europe for the next few weeks.
Trying to look in to booking her an Irish date between 23rd - 26th July (short notice!) if possible.

http://www.myspace.com/ovalyn

And thanks a million everyone for coming!
Over a hundred people in on a Sunday night..i was delighted.
So were Baseball...they said it was one of the best shows of the whole tour..|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back