Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow July8 (1 Viewer)

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

This Sunday!

baseball.jpg

Bar Open, oh the memories! You can see in the photo that they had a mirror over the drummer, it looked deadly because you could see everything they were doing. Slint should do that.

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

this is on a sunday?
no nitelinks.... fuck!

Boom Boom Room curfew is 11pm on a Sunday anyway.

i'm driving back from oxegen just to see these guys! what time are they onstage at do ya reckon rojo?

i'm driving back from oxegen just to see these guys! what time are they onstage at do ya reckon rojo?

Good man, Cannon!

Around 10.15, i reckon.

Bar Open, oh the memories! You can see in the photo that they had a mirror over the drummer, it looked deadly because you could see everything they were doing. Slint should do that.

Awww, yeah, Bar Open, deadly spot. I miss Melbourne soooo much, I lived in Melbourne for a year, working in the University as a researcher, and maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but there was something going on every single night.

Awww, yeah, Bar Open, deadly spot. I miss Melbourne soooo much, I lived in Melbourne for a year, working in the University as a researcher, and maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but there was something going on every single night.

No, 'tis true...always something goin on in Melbourne, and always so cheap or so free!

Saw Limited Express Has Gone play a free gig there (Bar Open), it was bonkers.|..|

No, 'tis true...always something goin on in Melbourne, and always so cheap or so free!

Saw Limited Express Has Gone play a free gig there (Bar Open), it was bonkers.|..|

Yeah I saw Cat Power playing in the pub next to my house. The Northcote Social Club. The variety of places to go in that city is staggering! The quality atmosphere in many of them is equally staggering..I'm getting so nostalgic for it now!!!!

Yeah I saw Cat Power playing in the pub next to my house. The Northcote Social Club

yeah, the Northcote...i saw loads of amazing gigs there... The Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower, amongst others.

that So Cow album is deadly.

'Tis indeed.
Only heard it for the first time last week.
I don't think there's ever been another Irish album quite like it.

i'm weeing myself in anticipation of this. will be bringing along the ex -pat crowd. much excitement!

i'm weeing myself in anticipation of this. will be bringing along the ex -pat crowd. much excitement!

No.
No Aussies

I second that.

Stage times

8.50 So Cow
9.30 Terrordactyl
10.15 Baseball

this should be sweet.|..|

the stuff on youtube is quite impressive. Up with Ozzie Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back