Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow July8 (1 Viewer)

ronan

Since 2000
Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

looks like a great night.
if i have a job by then (id fuckin better!) ill be there with my pants off

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

nice line up ro.better make sure the windows are up that night.... sweatbox..

im gettin 4 wisdom teeth out on the monday before this gig,
hope i can make it. Oweeeeeeee

im gettin 4 wisdom teeth out on the monday before this gig,
hope i can make it. Oweeeeeeee

Well, if it helps, I'm planning to have two wisdom teeth removed mid-show. The drummer is going to do it as well. No formal training or anything. Amazing.

Anyone see Ninetynine any of the times they played here?

At different times with The Dudley Corporation, The Coldspoon Conspiracy, Estel and Joan of Arse.
Cameron plays drums in them too...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that boy cameron can dance.

Anyone see Ninetynine any of the times they played here?

At different times with The Dudley Corporation, The Coldspoon Conspiracy, Estel and Joan of Arse.
Cameron plays drums in them too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1tlFuO1ao

that boy cameron can dance.

when did you see him do so, Symesy?

Although i remember being at a party in his gaf where i watched a hole get danced in to the kitchen floor...

Less than 3 weeks away!

Baseball have done tours in Australia with Les Savy Fav, Saul Williams and Sleater-Kinney.

Check them out!

Baseball played in Helsinki when I was there coupla weeks ago. Pretty great - very distorted and quite aggressive. Should try and make it to this too

Baseball played in Helsinki when I was there coupla weeks ago. Pretty great - very distorted and quite aggressive. Should try and make it to this too

Cool, you should!
Saw them 8 or 9 times in Australia, and it was always different but always stunning!

Really looking forward to this. Great line-up!

think this just might be the gig of the summer.and only 8 bills.christ, i sound like an advert.

you putting this on yourself Ro or is it Maximum Joy or who

think this just might be the gig of the summer.and only 8 bills.christ, i sound like an advert.

you putting this on yourself Ro or is it Maximum Joy or who

just me my lonely self...

This Sunday!

baseball.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back