Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow July8 (1 Viewer)

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

yeah it was awesome. well done to ronan for organising such an awesome line up, and for getting the room packed out as well. boy oh boy those baseball kids stink (in the smelly way not in the sucky way) but i guess that's just the stench of awesomeness. It made me feel like i was back home being in such a hot room with lots of people drinking shit beer listening to my friends play. bring on nostalgia!

Re: Baseball (members of Ninetynine, Love of Diagrams etc) + Terrordactyl + So Cow Ju

was particularly impressed with the drummer, great voice aswell as being the driving force for pretty much every song.

Baseball's drummer Evelyn (AKA Pikelet) will be doing some solo gigs in Ireland this August.

www.myspace.com/ovalyn

Baseball's drummer Evelyn (AKA Pikelet) will be doing some solo gigs in Ireland this August.

www.myspace.com/ovalyn

Thanks to Murmur for doing this gig

crayonpikelet.jpg

shit i'm not around that weekend

Pikelet rules, you should check out the shoot the player thing she did in Sydney as part of that Vincent Moon project, it's great.

I know i should have a link ready but i dont, youtube or google shoot the player/Pikelet

I know i should have a link ready but i dont, youtube or google shoot the player/Pikelet

this one?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this gig is tomorrow (Friday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back