Bargains you just bought. (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Just picked up a barely used heavy duty Ritter gig bag in a charity shop for 8 euro. It's barely used and had 5 new strings in a pocket. Pretty happy with that.

One of those Joyo Zombie amp heads. After amazon xmas vouchers, cost me £4. Going to try it out at practice tomorrow.

Last edited:
Bought a little headphone amp on Aliexpress for under 11euro post paid. Plugged it into a portable speaker that I play music from my phone on and,for what it is,sounds great. Managed to find a connector to plug into a 4x12 and it worked too albeit at bedroom volume at best

Well worth it.

More aliexpress

an Ammoon looper pedal for less than 20euro.I think it was a bout 17euro at the time I paid for it. I generally hate looper pedals,but will be used for messing at home.

This thing is about the size of a hot wheels car.

More aliexpress

an Ammoon looper pedal for less than 20euro.I think it was a bout 17euro at the time I paid for it. I generally hate looper pedals,but will be used for messing at home.

This thing is about the size of a hot wheels car.

Would the small size of it not hinder the accuracy of of your foot / timing?

Worked enough for me to know I don't want looper so not a total failure. May be able to sort something with the switch,but I need to be arsed.

Amazing analogue chorus for 25 quid. Can't argue with that.

49012573_10155548575081741_1797436619305779200_n.jpg

I was wondering when solid state amps would come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back