Bargains you just bought. (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Just got a guitar stand in a charity shop for three euro. Unfortunately they had nothing else guitar related

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
I got a brand new Marshall Origin 5 for €190 . Its a cracker of an amp. I do love an small speaker mind you and this one has an 8 inch. Plus an fx loop!

Great yoke altogether.
Still regret selling my VHT though. I shouldve just went with a amp collection vibe. Although I've nowhere to be storing them

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
I got a 50c a while back. It is indeed great.although ive not yet been able to settle on getting the best from it loud.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
amp collecting, jaaze. Currently my 4x12 is in the garage, my 2x12 has the head sitting on it in the office with my tiny Orange head on top of that running the cab.
I love small valve amps. I want a fender champion 600. I missed out on one here in Kilmainham recently I was sick

xsteox

Just picked up a Hayden Mofo. 20 watt all valve plexi style amp head. Need to get it to the practice space and run it through a 4x12.

eoinzy2000

Bought a dimarzio Chopper t for thee bridge position of my USA Tele a year and a half ago for 45 bucks. Put it in on Saturday. Turned a fucking awesome guitar into a fucking killing machine. BEST BUY EvER

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads