Bargains you just bought. (1 Viewer)

Just got a guitar stand in a charity shop for three euro. Unfortunately they had nothing else guitar related

I got a brand new Marshall Origin 5 for €190 . Its a cracker of an amp. I do love an small speaker mind you and this one has an 8 inch. Plus an fx loop!

Great yoke altogether.
Still regret selling my VHT though. I shouldve just went with a amp collection vibe. Although I've nowhere to be storing them

amp collecting, jaaze. Currently my 4x12 is in the garage, my 2x12 has the head sitting on it in the office with my tiny Orange head on top of that running the cab.
I love small valve amps. I want a fender champion 600. I missed out on one here in Kilmainham recently I was sick

Just picked up a Hayden Mofo. 20 watt all valve plexi style amp head. Need to get it to the practice space and run it through a 4x12.

Bought a dimarzio Chopper t for thee bridge position of my USA Tele a year and a half ago for 45 bucks. Put it in on Saturday. Turned a fucking awesome guitar into a fucking killing machine. BEST BUY EvER

I wish i could work those kind of things. Have watched a few YouTube videos of those in the last year. Neat looking tech.
After playing with this yoke for a few hours. .I've put all my pedals in a box and my practice amp is going in the attic . The mooer into my audio interface and out my monitors is my new system. And if I come up with a good riff just hit record and I'm away.

It sounds so good I'm already considering buying their flagship model. Digital amp sims have finally arrived.

I'm only really interested in it from a practicing/production point of view.. playing live I would still just use a guitar and an amp...I think. Although not having to bring an amp to a gig would be sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back