Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

http://www.adverts.ie/400299

under €3k for a travis bean. not only that, but one owned by one of my favourite bands. someone loan me the money. NOW.
you thin im fuckin around? i neeeeeeed it!

thats a really competative price for a bean these days. did i see he has an artist model now?

jaysus, thats lovely. they're meant to be one of the most underatted amps fender made.

I could afford it but I'm fucked if im trying to fit a fourth cab into my bedroom!

just bought one of these

4845308085341629.JPG

this feels like some zen Buddhist shit right here...

have you been jamming with that yet?? any use??

nah tis in the post,i'll get it next week hopefully and report back if it's shite...

EDIT:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to lie to you all and list it in the small adds section before telling you its shite
I will irreverently & recklessly use Capital letters.I will also use words like awesome,three dimensional and timbre

nah tis in the post,i'll get it next week hopefully and report back if it's shite...

EDIT:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to lie to you all and list it in the small adds section before telling you its shite
I will irreverently & recklessly use Capital letters.I will also use words like awesome,three dimensional and timbre

Dunno if you've seen them but check out the Frequency Central Murdrer ONE sub mini amp, supposed to be great and a lot cheaper than the Zvex.

More a bargain someone already bought but I picked up a classic vibe jazz bass with fender machine heads yesterday.€220 I can safely say that everything you've read about how good the classic vibe series is true. Very pleased with myself.

Dunno if you've seen them but check out the Frequency Central Murdrer ONE sub mini amp, supposed to be great and a lot cheaper than the Zvex.

i was reading up on that after your post - it looks great - same problem i have with all the tiny amps - no reverb or fx loop.

fair enough. that looks great btw. my big hang up is where reverb goes in the signal chain - i like the tank in the amp/head with blend post amp eq. i'm having a lot of difficulty finding a small/tiny valve amp i can afford with this setup...suggestions welcome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is a great little amp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back