Bands that time forgot (1 Viewer)

can anyone tell me about the old swedish band Crudity?

I have their "the total end" 7" recorded in '85, if you fancy a trade, i'm not to gone on it....you still have the ballast 7" for me???

weird.."cancer causes rats" is on the Loud and Ugly vol 2" 7" as well..maybe they only ever wrote three songs..

Thug fuckin' rule, have both "loud & ugly" and "the good, the bad & the ugly" 7" sets...that song is on both of them all right. I had a root around cause i'm pretty sure i have Thug on some other 7" some where, tried the "reality", "cry now, cry later", "accidental suicide through masturbation" compilations and a few others but no luck....then i read your post and low & behold it was the Apartment 213 split i have....great little platter....
Thug also have out "Broken" 7", appear on "Loud N' Ugly Vol. 1" 7" & "International Sludge Review" CD compilations all on Bovine Records...so there's more then 3 songs floating around, not much more mind you !ninjaaaa

Here's a mp3 link to the Loud & Ugly comp.....

“Loud and Ugly Vol. 2 Side 1 — Eyehategod ‘Dixie Whiskey’ / Floor ‘Iommi’ / Despise You ‘Smile & Play the Part’”

“Loud and Ugly Vol. 2 Side 2 — Despise You ‘Lie & Get By’ / Apartment 213 ‘Decay’ / Thug ‘Cancer Causes Rats’”

TVP -Early 90s Belfast Grind.Crushing.Anyone wanna burn me the demos?Gary?Mel?
Embittered
Iabhorer
Enewetak

I have the TVP demo cd that Paul from Scald rereleased if no one else sorts ya out...
Embittered, always remembering digging their artwork & logo but never actually hearing them, must rectify that...
Iabhorer were amasing, I got that slap-a-ham 7" in a trade for a My Dying Bride flexi 7" back in the day :D
Enewetak - have the split with unruh on a cassette somewhere, don't remember being overwelmed at the time, but saying that it was on the opposite side of Corrupted "Paso Inferior", so it was fighting a losing battle from the start , must try and root it out again....

more of them so:

John Henry West - if anyone knows the band Bullets In, I reckon they ripped these lads off totally.One 7" on Gravity,post - Fuel pre - Torches to Rome, raging high speed "proper" emo.Incredible,wish they'd done more stuff.

I Spy - Candian band who released a split with Propagandhi which I foolishly sold years ago,cos it was an amazing record.I think the bassist from propgandhi was initally in these.Fast,angry but really melodic hardcore. Kidd Blunt's faster stuff on the split with Puget Sound really reminds me of this band. There was a discography on G7 Welcoming Comitee which I imagine is still available and highly reccomended

John Henry West? Savage. Torches to Rome, Amazing. I have that I Spy split on Soulseek. hXci is ainm dom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back