Bands that time forgot (1 Viewer)

you could be right, but i'll check when i go home. i have mp3s of crudity.
i've had the demo anyway, which i got in the 80s, there's a connection to mob47 - off the top of my head, so don't quote me or try to prove me wrong, ha, ha. i got that cd with mob47, crudity etc and it gives the family tree/connections of the bands.

Anyone remember a band called Crane? Kinda hard to describe,but they were really amazing. They played belfast to about a dozen people and everyone was blown away. Anyway,I mention them because there are a few records by them in the Oxfam book shop. I got a copy of the Big Sea as my own has been missing for years. Well chuffed to replace it.

Jamie I have a 3x7" called The Good, The Bad, The Ugly with a Thug song on it called Cancer Causes Rats. I remember doing some searching for more of their stuff but I could never get it. You're right. For fans of Floor, Cavity, 16 etc. Most of those bands are on this 7" box thing plus stuff like Discordance Axis, Spazz, Enemy Soil etc.

weird.."cancer causes rats" is on the Loud and Ugly vol 2" 7" as well..maybe they only ever wrote three songs..

GAry..Crane..is this the UK band that became Kodiak?

and today's (first) contender for "the band time forgot" is UNITED MUTATION.
DC hardcore,but with drugs.

Fuckface - pre Artimus Pyle I think.2 7"s and an Lp.The first 7" wasn't much use,but the second one "Bastard" I think it's called,is an absolute rager,the opening song is absolutely faceripping.The LP was on 6 weeks and dissappeared really quickly,I've never managed to get my hands on a copy..if anyone has it or anything,I'd love to hear it.....

.|..| fuckface rulz. the cover of 'welcome to hell' on death to false metal is great. have a couple of other tracks on 7". think there's a split with hickey (another one for the list?) and a track on some probe records 7"...

GAry..Crane..is this the UK band that became Kodiak?

and today's (first) contender for "the band time forgot" is UNITED MUTATION.
DC hardcore,but with drugs.

Same Crane yes.
How come Void get so much attention and United Mutation don't. Amazing band,I have an lp compiling most stuff they recorded. I'll get the 7"s someday.

Possibly the same live songs on the lp I have. The lp has the two 7"s they originally released some live stuff and some unreleased studio stuff. It's called Freaks Out and was released by Bitzcore.
Lost & Found did 2 7"s by them,the other is live as far as I remember and was part of a 7" box set.

One of the best acts around during the mid 90s in my opinion. You never here about these guys anymore. Hey Jamie, do you still have their old demos? I'd love to get my hands on a copy at some stage.

iLh1RVpq4tLxwdroaFnv3PzMa1IYEk1---UfLg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back