Bands once considered to be shit, remained shit and always will be shit (1 Viewer)

brianoak said:
Cool I know some girls at the bank who could be our dates.

Oh yeah.The Chalets are awful too.

ah no. and it was pee pee's birthday today and all.

poor show.

I think the idea to throw down a few more contentious choices is the way to go. Can't believe nobody has mentioned the slew of Irish singer songwriter types. Filth, the lot of em.

For me, The Jimmy Cake and, top of the shitheap, the Frames.

jesus christ, 7 pages before someone mentiones the stereophonics. poor show, thumped. poor show.

pm77 said:
I am now pissed off. I don't care that he's a god botherer or that he knits scarves for Martha Stewart he is a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stagnant music scene overrun with Gang of Four rip off bands e.g. Franz Ferd, The Strokes, The Libertines blah blah blah all those riduculous 'angular guitar' bands to quote lunatic genius Tricky 'Brand New You're Retro'

have you actually heard gang of four?

centuries said:
have you actually heard gang of four?
Why yes I have, quite recently in fact and anyone who claims that Franz Ferdinand don't sound like Gang of Four must be at least partially deaf - alright White Stripes just sound like John Spencer/Royal Trux/Boss Hog but I was pretending to be pissed off and replied in haste and dislike White Stripes way more than Franz Ferd

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back