Bands once considered to be shit, remained shit and always will be shit (3 Viewers)

kevin gallen said:
Everyones favourite nazis - Kula Shaker

HAHA so true. I've this mate who has mostly great taste is music, but thinks the second kula shaker record is the best album ever recorded. bizarre! i never tire of slagging him about that.

oh, and the fucking libertines. holy fuck but they're complete cack.
menswear
seether
poison (although 'unskinny bop' is fab)

Just to piss off 95% of the people here - SOOOOOHAANN STEVENS. He soooooo boring and is a god botherer to boot.

I'll add my voice to the doors dissing, and add my all time least favourite band, bellend sebastien, to the list. Pricks.

i was gonna disagree with the Doors bashing, but i guess everyone has a right to their opinions, no matter how foolishly misguided they may be.

i'll agree with Roisin on Nickelfuckingback tho - what a load of shit they are. they can't even be considered a 'band' in the traditional sense...more like a music-industry 'test product'...

In fairness most of the bands mentioned so far have been easy targets.
So,I'll just have to start things getting a bit more dangerous and say the Radiohead always bored the life out of me.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
In fairness most of the bands mentioned so far have been easy targets.
So,I'll just have to start things getting a bit more dangerous and say the Radiohead always bored the life out of me.

weezer

Stan Bowles said:
Just to piss off 95% of the people here - SOOOOOHAANN STEVENS. He soooooo boring and is a god botherer to boot.

I am now pissed off. I don't care that he's a god botherer or that he knits scarves for Martha Stewart he is a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stagnant music scene overrun with Gang of Four rip off bands e.g. Franz Ferd, The Strokes, The Libertines blah blah blah all those riduculous 'angular guitar' bands to quote lunatic genius Tricky 'Brand New You're Retro'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back