Bands once considered to be shit, remained shit and always will be shit (5 Viewers)

pm77 said:
Stan Bowles said:
Just to piss off 95% of the people here - SOOOOOHAANN STEVENS. He soooooo boring and is a god botherer to boot.

I am now pissed off. I don't care that he's a god botherer or that he knits scarves for Martha Stewart he is a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stagnant music scene overrun with Gang of Four rip off bands e.g. Franz Ferd, The Strokes, The Libertines blah blah blah all those riduculous 'angular guitar' bands to quote lunatic genius Tricky 'Brand New You're Retro'

I'd never even heard of him before.

pm77 said:
I am now pissed off. I don't care that he's a god botherer or that he knits scarves for Martha Stewart he is a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stagnant music scene overrun with Gang of Four rip off bands e.g. Franz Ferd, The Strokes, The Libertines blah blah blah all those riduculous 'angular guitar' bands to quote lunatic genius Tricky 'Brand New You're Retro'
That reply is as boring as his music. Next.

brianoak said:
Someone sound probably already mentioned Pearl Jam so hows about Alice in Chains.Boring.
I think alice in chains would be classed as metal so most of us here wouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on that now Brian.

brianoak said:
Eh no I dont think so.

Neil thats not very nice at all.Its not just my feelings you hurt there:D
Ah you know I'm only joking Brian, I love Oak, I just wished I was allowed into more metal gigs so I can see you guys more.

Stan Bowles said:
Ah you know I'm only joking Brian, I love Oak, I just wished I was allowed into more metal gigs so I can see you guys more.
heheh that actually made me out loud.Come for a pint in Bruxelles and ill introduce you to some of them and you will be more readily accepted.Then we can go up to Fibbers and drink snakebites till we puke which is totally metal thing to do.

brianoak said:
Come for a pint in Bruxelles and ill introduce you to some of them and you will be more readily accepted.Then we can go up to Fibbers and drink snakebites till we puke which is totally metal thing to do.
Sound, I'll get me to Asha and kit myself out beforehand, I wouldn't want to look out of place.

Stan Bowles said:
Sound, I'll get me to Asha and kit myself out beforehand, I wouldn't want to look out of place.
Cool I know some girls at the bank who could be our dates.

Oh yeah.The Chalets are awful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back