Baltimore Riots (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2244895068_bdc80201dc_b.jpg

HOLDING HIS ARM

"
Avis Jones-Deweever, a racism analyst, told Al Jazeera that there were "thousands of people who have protested in Baltimore for days peacefully" against rough treatment by the police.

"Although what happened to Freddie Gray was a horrible incident, it was not an isolated incident," Jones-Deweever said.

"No information has come out saying what happened in the back of a police van that led to someone leaving with a crushed spine," she said.

"It doesn't take that long to tell the truth, it takes a lot longer to construct a lie. The longer it takes for information to be released the harder it will be to establish trust between the community and police.""

State of emergency in Baltimore after Gray funeral

Extra mental is that we don't know how many. From everything I have read, it's not something that there are reliable numbers on.
Yes, it will all come out eventually. The thing I don't get is, why don't the cops just shoot perceived suspects in the legs if they think they might run or attack? Why do they go for the vital organs first? Well, I know its probably because they're horrible racists, but you'd think with all of America's gun loving firing ranges, they be better at shooting. That cop in North Carolina last week shot the black guy 7 times as he ran away! All body shots. Surely he could have gone for the legs and not killed him.

Yes, it will all come out eventually. The thing I don't get is, why don't the cops just shoot perceived suspects in the legs if they think they might run or attack? Why do they go for the vital organs first? Well, I know its probably because they're horrible racists, but you'd think with all of America's gun loving firing ranges, they be better at shooting. That cop in North Carolina last week shot the black guy 7 times as he ran away! All body shots. Surely he could have gone for the legs and not killed him.

I'm pretty sure that they're not trying to not kill them, once that gun is out and firing, the intent is not to save your life.
And if you have a cock & bull story to sell after the fact, then it's better to have only your version.

In general, I think they are trained to take body shots though. Highest percentage chance of hitting someone.

I don't think they're trained to injure assailants, they're trained to hit their target, largest part/easiest part it of a person is the torso.

his face at 0:31

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

morto

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio10_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnizfspCny1qeqbeio7_1280.jpg

IMMIGRATION OFFICER FATALLY SHOOTS UNARMED 19 YR OLD BLACK MAN 10 TIMES DURING BALTIMORE RIOTS.
An Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer shot and killed 20-year-old Terrence Kellum, Monday afternoon on Detroit’s northwest side.

Police say the agent — part of a fugitive task force involving ICE and officers with the Detroit Police Department — was attempting to serve an armed robbery warrant at a home in the 9500 block of Evergreen near W. Chicago when the shooting occurred.

“I am told there was no forced entry into the residence, that they were allowed inside,” said Detroit Police Chief James Craig. “And I’m also told that the agent may have been faced with a threat, and it was at that point when he decided to use deadly force.” Craig would not talk more specifically about that alleged threat.

One of the eyewitnesses, a woman, shouted at the chief as she described what she claims happened. “It was 10 bullets…and did it take 10 bullets? When he came out, they didn’t have the handcuffs on him!” she said. “They shot him! He was not able to run to do nothin’. Y’all didn’t give him a chance!”

An Investigation has been promised but we all know how that goes….

Source / Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back