Ballroom of Romance Number 5ive! (1 Viewer)

..yes a fine evening was had by all...herv I see a bright ..bright future for you..and if it doesn't work out I think you could be the cover star for "nancy cross dresser monthly"..I was only slightly..miffed by the fact that my missius said you looked "really sexy"...|..| :cool:

p.s nice to put names to faces too..cant wait for the next one..also how does one go about getting a slot? would be very interested ..a really nice venue

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..yes a fine evening was had by all...herv I see a bright ..bright future for you..and if it doesn't work out I think you could be the cover star for "nancy cross dresser monthly"..I was only slightly..miffed by the fact that my missius said you looked "really sexy"...|..| :cool:

p.s nice to put names to faces too..cant wait for the next one..also how does one go about getting a slot? would be very interested ..a really nice venue

PM meself or Billy there Lizzie:)

[air kiss]lizzie! you old devil.[/air kiss] yeah, i must be the only cross dressing idm head in dublin. thanks to everyone for all the praise, it was a deadly night: jimmy behan, ahc and estel were all fantastic.

pictures! deadleee

Had a great laugh and enjoyed all the acts.

The Hervinator made me enjoy electronica again, especialy the songs with the vocals at the start. So very lovely. Me girlfriend also enjoyed your dress, looks nice. Red lether hotpants and boob tube next time.

I thought Estal were pretty damn good. Didn't know what to expect from them but the kicked ass.

Jimmy Behan was pretty damn good as well.

Had a right old laugh, got quite drunk and talked bollx for hours. The sign of a good evening.

Cheers to Al and Billy and everyone else.

I had a shit night. I was drinking in Bective until three with some arsehole from Antrim, and then winded up in some hole on Leeson Street. Tried chatting up me mate's wife, but got no where. Had to pay for a ride again....

..yeah murph..I hope no one saw me stumbling by the end of the night..really like your track on the c.d..wish I was in a band with you<har deliy har>

You can be in a band with me. Ye just have to learn how to play a musical instrument first

Originally posted by Derek Davis
You're a cunt.

Derek, Dear - I feel a lot of anger eminating
from you, so I think you should take your stinky
attitude straight off to your nearest anger management
class, because I think if you don't get help
soon it could be too late............

:( :( :(

a verry concerned
Sarah

Originally posted by sarah
Derek, Dear - I feel a lot of anger eminating
from you, so I think you should take your stinky
attitude straight off to your nearest anger management
class, because I think if you don't get help
soon it could be too late............

:( :( :(

a verry concerned
Sarah

Jesus! Anger management!! Jesus!!! Next you'll be telling me to save the trees.

And Thelma Mansfield probably would have done well, but she is a woman.

..listen to me very carefully toad face...shut uterlly utterly up. go away back to what ever engineering based rugby union you came from and never darken this board again. you horror of a little man.:mad: !bog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back