Ballroom of Romance # 15 Friday, 25th April 2003 (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
oh! so it's on again? cool. :) and it can reamin indefinitely in the lower deck?

's far as i know its now going to be monthly in the lower deck - they have alot of confirmed acts nearly going up to the end of the year now :) they decided to keep it monthly as it was alot of organisation doing it more frequently, and i think people were less likely to come more frequently.

and there will be maersk 10"s on sale.

oh yes.

silo and i braved horrible weather this morning to get to the bank.

for the love of you record buying people.

hey I don't know about you guys but I heard the ballroom's been cancelled

did you hear that?

apparently it's been cancelled because of insurance and canals and whatnot

bummer

The Ballroom is not fucking finished for the love of God lock the fucking thread!!!!!

Screw you Panty! The irony of this thread resurfacing is not lost on me. Seriously the ballroom is still going.

Re: Re: The Ballroom is not fucking finished for the love of God lock the fucking thread!

Originally posted by Pantone247
how do I know this isn't a prank?

huh?

HUH?

Noone shows up except Pantone 247. He nervously descends the stairs of the Lower Deck, which is cloaked in darkness except for a single light where the stall should be. "Hello?" he says gingerly "Hellllooooo?".... He is greated with the eeries sound of noone buying records.

Re: Re: Re: The Ballroom is not fucking finished for the love of God lock the fucking

Originally posted by Unclealo
Noone shows up except Pantone 247. He nervously descends the stairs of the Lower Deck, which is cloaked in darkness except for a single light where the stall should be. "Hello?" he says gingerly "Hellllooooo?"....

that reminds me of my 21st birthday party.... :( :( :(

Originally posted by Unclealo
(in four part harmonies) "Beared kisses from Beards of Jesus"

Beared kisses? Ah now, noone told me there was going to be bears involved...mind you, I didn't know about the four part harmonies til yesterday either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back