Ballroom of Romance # 15 Friday, 25th April 2003 (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by herv
that was a good nite. cheers to everyone who bought the maersk 10" and the egon ronay/spengler sandpaper musik.

god i am fucking exhausted.

was there a difference between the spengler and ronay? the ronay's class by the way...
but i'm terrified i'll leave the cd on top of the case, thereby rendering it unplayable. sandpaper? craziness, i tell ya

bladdy great noight, chaps, absuloootly souper

oh, and lets draw a veil over the toilet incident. i have a reputation to mainta... fuck it, i have no reputation.

Originally posted by lmd64
was there a difference between the spengler and ronay? the ronay's class by the way...
but i'm terrified i'll leave the cd on top of the case, thereby rendering it unplayable. sandpaper? craziness, i tell ya
Yeah, Spengler and Ronay are two different things. There'll be more of them floating about soon hopefully.

And yeah, thanks for everyone who bought the Maersk music thing. And thanks Alan, Billy etc.

Thanks to everyone who came along. We were well chuffed with the turn-out. Very happy with the bands... I like the Mr. Creosote song on the CD-R.

Hoped you all liked Halfset. They were my favourite act of the night. Very much looking forward to putting on Townparks Foundry - they're sweet as sweet can be.

Originally posted by Knacker
Thanks to everyone who came along. We were well chuffed with the turn-out. Very happy with the bands... I like the Mr. Creosote song on the CD-R.

Hoped you all liked Halfset. They were my favourite act of the night. Very much looking forward to putting on Townparks Foundry - they're sweet as sweet can be.

Halfset were great, in fact the whole night was really good.
For me, the best bit of the night was hearing the Mr. Creosote song played over the big speakers and sounding fantastic. Everybody in the band thinks Steve Shannon is a mastering....er...master.
Thanks again Allen and Billy.

hokay, who's them in the picture? i know that's lorcanzo up the front, imd64 at the back? or is it unclealo?

Originally posted by Ed
hokay, who's them in the picture? i know that's lorcanzo up the front, imd64 at the back? or is it unclealo?

(clockwise from lorcanzo)

lorcanzo,
lmd64,
unclealo,
? dunno,
juno (i think)
squack (not shown, somewhere at the back)

Your names and faces have been duly noted, and shall be barred from all future events at the Lower Deck. Thank you.

Ah Al
Bit sad now that im not in the pic, kierans big head and his flamin eyeliner taking over the show!

Ah well it was fun squashing in there i tell ya!

:D

Originally posted by Unclealo
Great night. Look at this then, Kar-azzz eeee!:D

yeah - all i saw was donnchadh (hop) being pulled into the wimmins jacks by lynn(?) and the two of them emerging red-faced and out-of-breath 3 mins later. very suspect...

anyhoughs - ta to allen, billums and the rest for another fun night. i thought halfset were fantastic, maersk made my ears ouch (probably the effect they wanted) and mr. creosote provided a nice warm bouncy intro to the night.

that was me first ballroom, bleedin deadly buzz :)

brought back some sweet memories, used to work there as a loungeboy when i was in school "packageadema krips, jemmy 'n' pep, packageadema planters, point eh furryburg..." and the guys who used to go into the jacks, beat the crap out of eachother and then try to sue the deck claiming they'd slipped. ahhhhh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back