Ballroom #36, Friday 21st of January (1 Viewer)

snap-apple said:
eh - the blurriness - being caused by movement - the hands in the air? eh - hello, it wasn't a right-guard commercial like. sure what would you know in anyways - you were still in nappies back then.
they're not hands, they're indie thought bubbles. "hmmm.. i think i might be about to nod my head to this... hmm.. yes... they're not as good as the last band though, they merited a full minute of toe-tapping.. etc etc etc"

(can you tell i'm really bored today?)

t'was nicely packed. Didn't recognise Paul O'Reily untill I heard his familiar whispering and delicate plucking. The 'tos were very together, really very good for the most part. They could do with laying off the Franz Ferdinand/stunning a bit though. oh and they're all dreamy. Gotta be honest here and say Stoat are not musically my cuppa tea but they're bonkers, they love it and that's what's important. Well done ballroomers. oh and Allen doned well as MC.

nonlogic liam said:
er, im confused. What is this all about?

I'm saying the first time anyone ever rocked out at the Ballroom was coincidentally the first time ye boys played (i.e. the first band of the first ballroom).

P.S.When are ye coming down here again?

Unclealo said:
I'm saying the first time anyone ever rocked out at the Ballroom was coincidentally the first time ye boys played (i.e. the first band of the first ballroom).

P.S.When are ye coming down here again?

We'll come down again when andy produces the four fur coats and the gold watches he promised us as payment for that first ballroom. Or alternatively, quite soon as our new album is almost ready and I suppose we'll have to tour it or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back