Bad Salad - Feminist website seeks contributors, GSOH, own appendages preferred. (2 Viewers)

jonah

I've started a little, wee feminist blog with a few friends. Mostly because we're all post-graduates now working as desk jockets and need something to do...

I was just posting in case anyone had any interesting articles they might like to write for us. I know its, er, predominantly male here, but we're on the look out for male writers, since we've mainly featured girls so far. We're open to any kind of submission, I believe all-manner-of-sins about covers it.

Here is my most recent effort so you get an idea what we're after.

FLAME ON GUYS.

Oh and I'm particularly looking for someone to write about women in Science Fiction right now... anyone feel like taking it on?

What kind of women in Science Fiction article would you be looking for? An accurate one about how women characters generally used to be fucking atrocious, but the good modern SF authors have turned it completely around and are creating loads and loads of good female characters? Or I could do one about women in Robert Heinlein books, and basically just write a massive head-fuck essay.

What kind of women in Science Fiction article would you be looking for? An accurate one about how women characters generally used to be fucking atrocious, but the good modern SF authors have turned it completely around and are creating loads and loads of good female characters? Or I could do one about women in Robert Heinlein books, and basically just write a massive head-fuck essay.

Ellen-Ripley-Alien-Movies-female-ass-kickers-28784386-260-290.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back