bad granny wont leave her house (1 Viewer)

#dapper#

Website
www.zero-capital.com
Just watching sky news and it was showing the evacuation of new orleans, an old lady wouldnt let the cops into the house, the media were there and she let them in to talk for a while but the cops automatically followed the film crew with out her permission. So basically after a while of negotiations they had her cornered in her kitchen and she kept saying 'you're gonna have to shoot me before i leave this house' and giving it loads. On the counter was a gun of which she had her hand on top of, her hand was over the nose of the gun and not near the handle, you can plainly see this from the video footage, so the cops decide to hop her because she had a weapon. One bulky cop tackled her to the ground while wacking her off the press and counter top, restrained her and the took the gun away..............this woman is 60 plus. The slowly brought her back up and took her outside while she was distrought and not in a sane state of mind and told her she wasnt allowed back into her house so the female reporter there had to go fetch clothes, money and medication for her as she was being put on the back of a big lorry and driven off........to 'where nobody knows right now' according to the reporter

i'll never see an old lady be tackled like that ever again, did anyone else see this?

The funniest guy was the obvious redneck on the radio today "They try to take away my guns, there'll be gunfire. Get out of my house. Get out of my fucking city!" etc. Lunatics

there was a guy that looked like the boyfriend out of erin brockovich saying how the army guys were threatened because his weapons were bigger than theirs. imagine that.

my friend's granny is bigger than my granny so i was thinking of tackling her, to make my granny feel like she is living in a safer place. I'm also doing it for god and country if anybody asks

#dapper# said:
Just watching sky news and it was showing the evacuation of new orleans, an old lady wouldnt let the cops into the house, the media were there and she let them in to talk for a while but the cops automatically followed the film crew with out her permission. So basically after a while of negotiations they had her cornered in her kitchen and she kept saying 'you're gonna have to shoot me before i leave this house' and giving it loads. On the counter was a gun of which she had her hand on top of, her hand was over the nose of the gun and not near the handle, you can plainly see this from the video footage, so the cops decide to hop her because she had a weapon. One bulky cop tackled her to the ground while wacking her off the press and counter top, restrained her and the took the gun away..............this woman is 60 plus. The slowly brought her back up and took her outside while she was distrought and not in a sane state of mind and told her she wasnt allowed back into her house so the female reporter there had to go fetch clothes, money and medication for her as she was being put on the back of a big lorry and driven off........to 'where nobody knows right now' according to the reporter

i'll never see an old lady be tackled like that ever again, did anyone else see this?
so your saying that during the process of evacuating the city, they disarmed WITH CAUSE and old woman that might have been distraught otherwise?

she wasnt armed thats what i'm saying, there was a pistol on the counter table of the kitchen and she had her hand flat over the barrell of the gun nowhere near the handle let alone trigger, she was at least 68,69 and i doubt if she was a gunslinger back her day to draw so quick from such an awkward angle that she deserved to be tackled and smacked into the wall and dragged down. And after being tackled she became distraught

so I'm saying its inhuman to tackle an old women when shes not threatening anybody and their tatics in evacuating the city had to be called into question when it came down to this case(and im sure many more) even though the place is getting over run with deadly diseases

the old woman didnt want to leave her house and wanted to die there rather than leave all her memories behind, she didnt seem like she even had a family because when asked did she have anywhere else to go she replied no

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back