Axl Rose Breaks His Silence (1 Viewer)

Wait..isnt that james hetfield? ;)

Lefty Frizzell said:
hahahahahha, i roared out loud laughing when i saw this picture

9155684-9155687-slarge.jpg

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/9155514?rnd=1137550219984&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1212

Why do I watch "the guns and roses story" every fucking time its on TV?
What the fuck is Axl on about? Wasnt chinese democracy, done dusted and mastered about 3 years ago?

Unless theres a bloke with a leather pance, a gibson, a top hat and a smoke its not fucking G N' R.

Bring back adler thats what I say!

Isnt he playing dublin?...adlers appetite or something?...should be called "the strokes"

And the beat goes on...

Blogger who leaked Guns N' Roses tracks arrested

At first he was the bold internet pirate who posted tracks from Chinese Democracy online. Now he's facing three years in prison and a hefty fine
Sean Michaels
axl460.jpg

So many people tried to download the Chinese Democracy tracks that Antiquiet was taken offline. Photograph: Public domain

The man responsible for posting tracks from the forthcoming Guns N' Roses album on his blog has been arrested on suspicion of violating federal copyright laws.
Originally, it was all looking so well for Kevin Cogill. In June, he was the bold music pirate who posted leaked tracks from Chinese Democracy to his blog, Antiquiet. Though Axl Rose's lawyers came calling, Cogill likely thought himself in the clear once Antiquiet took the material down. Alas, no. The 27-year-old was arrested yesterday at his Los Angeles home. According to the arrest affidavit, Cogill was not exactly furtive. When questioned by the FBI, he readily admitted to posting the songs.
For a brief time two months ago, Cogill's blog was the talk of the internet. The obscure site had somehow acquired advance material from Chinese Democracy, the most anticipated album in rock for more than a decade. These were new leaks, not yet ubiquitous on the web. And within hours, the surge in traffic knocked Antiquiet offline.
Though the site eventually resumed service, Cogill received a call from Guns N' Roses' legal team. "It was a really cool guy from the GN'R camp that was a middle man between someone who was very angry and me," Cogill told Rolling Stone in June. "He was trying to reach out and see if I'd go without a fight, which is more or less what I did." Cogill took the songs down, but he has never publicly disclosed the source of his scoop.
Cogill did not seem particularly worried at the time. "If legal proceedings come my way, I'll face them 100%," he said. "I'm not afraid of that. I did what I did, and I'll face the music if I have to."
Unfortunately, Cogill is now facing a great deal of music. The blogger faces penalties of up to three years in prison and fines of $250,000 (£125,000), according to Digital Media Wire. He could also be hit with civil suits by the copyright holders.
Cogill is set to appear at Los Angeles' US District Court. No word yet if he will live-blog the proceedings.

See the Dutch fella who was on holiday, and Bono was up in one of the penthouses above him. Bono spends all day blasting out songs from the new U2 album to himself, so your man records it on his camcorder and sticks them up on youtube

stupid bleedin' bono

According to different reports from the O2 tonight, Guns N Roses were 90 (or 30) minutes late on stage which left only 30 (to 90) minutes before the curfew kicked in but thankfully an angry fan threw a bottle on stage so Axel stopped mid song and warned if anything else was thrown they'd be off which started a volley of things being thrown leading him to storm off after only 5 songs....

Ahh,I been hearing this elsewhere.....I thought it was some video..but its HAPPENING NOW!

DAMN...the internet IS THE NEWS!

Ahh,I been hearing this elsewhere.....I thought it was some video..but its HAPPENING NOW!

DAMN...the internet IS THE NEWS!

FM104 right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back