AUTONOMOUS ZONE- social space, day out etc (1 Viewer)

DuncheeKnifed said:
jesus lads, how about having a word to the lad when you see him at a gig or something instead of ridiculing him on a public forum. he's 15 for fuck's sake. all i knew when i was 15 was how to play the drums fast and what alternative tentacles was. he's putting on gigs and thinking about politics. yous may be just trying to make a point but in the world of the internet it doesn't come too constructive.

I actually did go and talk to the lad, thing is he made it very clear to me that he just hadn't been reading my posts.
I'm sure he's a good lad, but this post was dangerous adventurism. Ask around in Kilcoole about the legacy of faganfest, he does stuff like this all the time.

weeler said:
I actually did go and talk to the lad, thing is he made it very clear to me that he just hadn't been reading my posts.

sound.

weeler said:
Ask around in Kilcoole about the legacy of faganfest, he does stuff like this all the time.

i don't wanna know this shit. i don't know the lad so i ain't getting involved in a debate as to his credibility. just glad you talked to him in the real world. :)

as for "dangerous adventurism", is that what the kids are calling it these days? filthy little pack of ingrates. :eek:

we're thatchers children and we demand immediate results!

9%20FIVE%20FALL%20INTO%20ADVENTURE.jpg

Hahaha...maybe so, but interestingly out of all me vinyls and tapes and cds there's a lotta mad stuff, no metal though...never got into it...

sake, fagfest, I talked to you about the f'ing post you made, but not to your face no, in the modern world we live in there are other ways to talk.. can u name one?

as retarded as punk is, its only redeeming feature is that it's not fucking metal.

btw - where have punk points gone?
How will we undermine each other from now on?

weeler said:
as retarded as punk is, its only redeeming feature is that it's not fucking metal.

Heheh without metal there would be no emo............

Id almost sacrifice metal to never have to hear another emo band again.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Haha,that's probably true,emo bands now sound more metal than ever. I blame Iron Maiden.

true is there any emo bands out there anymore that sound more rites of spring stylee, if i have to have another stupid argument with some emo fucker about them not knowing rites of spring i'll go :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back