aul liamo compares himself to elvis (1 Viewer)

JohnnyBlue

right so liam gallagher is goin on about how there's him and elvis in an interview, this is bound to offend all those elvis freaks out there
so i'd just like to use this as an oppurtunity to say elvis was shit
liamo is also shit
-that is all-

JohnnyBlue said:
right so liam gallagher is goin on about how there's him and elvis in an interview, this is bound to offend all those elvis freaks out there
liamo is also shit
-that is all-

Well Oasis is better than Elvis cos at the end of the day most people only know a few Elvis songs and everyone knows all of Oasis's songs, even if they don't like them.

JohnnyBlue said:
liamo is also shit
-that is all-

How dare you sir.
How.Dare.You.
1976-07-23-elvis-news-4.jpg

Look at him. Just, look at him. He was a god amongst men.

i knew there'd be a few elvis fans lurkin around somewhere
he was a fat shit who died sittin on a jacks a victim of his own self indulgence
he couldn't even write songs
even liam gallagher had that shit song

i know we're supposed to revere Elvis as the inventor of rock or whatever, but really his music has never done anything for me. Liam may be a twat, but he has some attitude. gotta respect that.

So, if an old friend I know
Stopped by to say hello
Will I still see suspicion in your eyes
There ya go again, you're asking where I've been
Can't you see the tears are real I'm cryin

JohnnyBlue said:
i knew there'd be a few elvis fans lurkin around somewhere
he was a fat shit who died sittin on a jacks a victim of his own self indulgence
he couldn't even write songs
even liam gallagher had that shit song

maybe elvis had shit songs too who knows, anyone can write a shit song its just yer man fuckhole gallagher hasnt got the good grace to keep them to himself. as for his brother?! at least elvis tried to bring down the beatles when he knew he'd never be as good.

you people! really...

Lord Damo said:
i know we're supposed to revere Elvis as the inventor of rock or whatever, but really his music has never done anything for me. Liam may be a twat, but he has some attitude. gotta respect that.

pooey attitude.

ahh, liam g. he's a goldmine for quotes - i've got a mate not too dissimilar in mindset to mr. g. a very blinkered view of the world indeed. Isn't there supposed to be a new oasis album due ? Noel.g. is saying that it will be their best yet.

Latex lizzie said:
Elvis knew kung fu,was an official FBI agent,took drugs,shot at people,died on a bog. Attitude in spades.

you people.
heh...actually, fuck both of them. i'd rather be listening to norwegian death metal anyhow...THOSE fuckers have attitude.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
the swedes are known for death metal
the norweeds known for black metal

(not saying there isn't any cross over)
yikes. i'm in too deep.

well, i'm talking about those cats who go around burning churches and slaying each other with thor's hammers and whatnot. being an honorary FBI agent or fighting with your brother kinda pales in comparison, knowwhati'msaying?

There was an arsehole Liam
A legend singer if you care to see him
He'd piss over Elvis
And his shakeable pelvis
Millions would love to be him

Lord Damian said:
yikes. i'm in too deep.

well, i'm talking about those cats who go around burning churches and slaying each other with thor's hammers and whatnot. being an honorary FBI agent or fighting with your brother kinda pales in comparison, knowwhati'msaying?

nah man, thorr's hammer were a doom band
thor's hammer were some nazi band

think there was a 60s thor's hammer too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back