attention ernesto (1 Viewer)

i heard his wind had eased off?

high-five.jpg

yeah but he's still a racist prick - look where he's gonna make the most damage! puerto rico, cuba, etc...

Reminds me of last year when i was headed to florida, that hurricane only missed me by a week and a hundred miles. Was expecting to arrive over and the whole place would be flattened, which in orlando would have been an improvement.

And here, aaron, sorry i weren't around friday night, too busy being in a field with english pill heads. Next time yer around...

sorry i let you down La La.
i know i know... you're not angry but ..........disappointed.

but those lazy mexicans could do with somethin to get them movin'!!

i heard his wind had eased off?

yes, my wind is in fact down from 80 to 50 kph

yeah but he's still a racist prick - look where he's gonna make the most damage! puerto rico, cuba, etc...

theyre all lazy mexicans!!

And here, aaron, sorry i weren't around friday night, too busy being in a field with english pill heads. Next time yer around...

will do chief! hope ye had a good time. think i did. Martha got a dinge-hole just off eyre sq. her bedroom window is on the street so the only way to get any sleep is to get dangerously drunk so i pass out. which i did in style.

Morgan is gay!

we all knew it Morgan, it was only a matter of time before you opened up to us.
ye fag

will do chief! hope ye had a good time. think i did. Martha got a dinge-hole just off eyre sq. her bedroom window is on the street so the only way to get any sleep is to get dangerously drunk so i pass out. which i did in style.
We all know a real man makes his missus sleep on the floor. Yes yes. I'm looking at moving out to oranmore - sea air and e200 a month for a double en suite's just too much to pass up on .|..|

We all know a real man makes his missus sleep on the floor. Yes yes. I'm looking at moving out to oranmore - sea air and e200 a month for a double en suite's just too much to pass up on .|..|

haha. Oranmore? well it has a shopping centr and a Subway sandwhich place and some Garda who kept followin me in his car. thats about all i remember bout the place. youre in danger of livin in the bog arse of nowhere, careful!!!!

tut tut ernesto,im right where its due to hit on thursday and am hoping to fly out friday....looks like i may not be having that smoke after all.

thats shit dude. hope you get home to your smoke. even if you dont, youll probably enjoy it all the more when you do get back. ( :mad: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back