atp ticket for 100 euro (1 Viewer)

ritchie (26 Apr, 2002 11:03 a.m.):
those west coast coffee days were amazing.. lots of fun.. and willy from bambi addicted to esspressos...

I used to work in West Coast Coffee....

man, that was the greatest comeback ever. war's off. yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr alllllllllllllllllllrite.

get your facts right midgitman, i'm big and fast whereas you are tiny and stupid. fact. :)

ritchie:
yo happy
you might be big but you are slow.. like a thick fool or somethin'.. so watch it ;-)

billygannon (26 Apr, 2002 11:35 a.m.):
ritchie (26 Apr, 2002 11:03 a.m.):
those west coast coffee days were amazing.. lots of fun.. and willy from bambi addicted to esspressos...

I used to work in West Coast Coffee....

I used to work there too. My best memory was when the prick with the big car would drop by and weigh a latte in front of you, so you know for future reference.
Oh, and the xmas cd. I'll never forget that..

hey i saw on the internet that they are having a "king of the oafs" competetion.. you should enter

"HAPPY - KING OF THE OAFS"

if you win you get six scene monkeys to boss around

that's so true. i love them both with all my heart but you just can't change some things, like a spoon being a spoon and not a fork. etc.

I used to work there too. My best memory was when the prick with the big car would drop by and weigh a latte in front of you, so you know for future reference.
Oh, and the xmas cd. I'll never forget that..

Oh yeah!....I remember the Christmas cd...I was in Dun Laoghaire.....I liked the coffee though, although 5 cappucinos a day gives you the serious scuts...

Yer wan Lisa lefteye Lopes is dead. The little foxy one from TLC. Car crash I believe. No more scrubs for her anyways...

block this thread! lisa left-eye actually died and these guys are making fun of it. trevor deeley is still missing. what's the difference?

Have to say i agree with the giraffed one here.I know they were a crappy pop group,but thats no excuse for it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back