atp ticket for 100 euro (1 Viewer)

DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS anyone? i just cooked some up in a bowl, they don't smell to good at first, a bit like blue cheese, but once you've eaten, swallowed and forgotten about them, mmmmm, dishlicious.

curious. if i now change my picture to one of lisa with something like RIP under it, will i get banned? or how about some afghan dude, blown to bits by a yanky submarine which fell from the sky and put 'missing' under it only it was their native script so none of you could read it... fuckers!

happy (26 Apr, 2002 04:40 p.m.):
curious. if i now change my picture to one of lisa with something like RIP under it, will i get banned? or how about some afghan dude, blown to bits by a yanky submarine which fell from the sky and put 'missing' under it only it was their native script so none of you could read it... fuckers!

jesus you're in bad form today happy... cad an scéal?

are you trying to get me in a bad mood for the weekend?

edit:

I really don't know why i'm taking the bait on this one... I should know better.

Lisa Lopes was a pop singer from america who is now (sadly) dead. The chances of any of her friends or family reading stupid puns based on TLC lyrics posted here are quite remote. Does this make it ok? No, but at least her friends and family know where she is and can grieve for her.

Trevor Deeley is an ordinary bloke from Dublin who is missing. His family desperately believe he is still alive, and they are still looking for him. Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't find anything remotely amusing in that situation.

ah fuck it, you get the point - Anyway i think i've given you enough ammunition to have another go at me. Let me know if you need more, ok?

Lets not have another arguement,for fuck's sake.Do you not agree that it is in bad taste to joke like that lorcanzo.
In a perfect world,we wouldn't even hear about her death,because to be honest,it's not news.Now the link you posted to the bbc is news lorcanzo.But in fairness you wouldn't dare joke about that would ya'?
I'm sorry if i seem too serious,it's just i was never a fan of those jokes like the world trade centre or diana ones.

i'm not trying to get anyone in a bad mood. i actually do love everyone and no one can prove i don't. all i'm saying is that it's weird how when that picture of trevor deeley appeared, everyone started crying. and now, just because she's famous, or not irish or whatever, poking fun at lisa left-eye is considered acceptable or not worthy of blocking. i might be a slow oaf like richie said but i'm willing to learn. someone please tell my why i shouldn't frown at this...

nine (26 Apr, 2002 04:55 p.m.):
Lets not have another arguement,for fuck's sake.Do you not agree that it is in bad taste to joke like that lorcanzo.
In a perfect world,we wouldn't even hear about her death,because to be honest,it's not news.Now the link you posted to the bbc is news lorcanzo.But in fairness you wouldn't dare joke about that would ya'?
I'm sorry if i seem too serious,it's just i was never a fan of those jokes like the world trade centre or diana ones.

right, here we go.
bad taste, yes, fine, hands in the air, guilty as charged. i'll modify my posts, grand. christ.

addendum.
by no means am i trying to say that i've never smirked when i heard a joke at a dead person's expense, sometimes it's embarrasing how a nation can put so much importance on one person's life. all i'm after is the logic behind instantly banning the trevor deeley guy and not banning whoever made this jab at poor lisa.

Admin (26 Apr, 2002 05:03 p.m.):
are you trying to get me in a bad mood for the weekend?

edit:

I really don't know why i'm taking the bait on this one... I should know better.

Lisa Lopes was a pop singer from america who is now (sadly) dead. The chances of any of her friends or family reading stupid puns based on TLC lyrics posted here are quite remote. Does this make it ok? No, but at least her friends and family know where she is and can grieve for her.

Trevor Deeley is an ordinary bloke from Dublin who is missing. His family desperately believe he is still alive, and they are still looking for him. Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't find anything remotely amusing in that situation.

ah fuck it, you get the point - Anyway i think i've given you enough ammunition to have another go at me. Let me know if you need more, ok?

If you modify them then nobody will have a clue what the thread is about ;)
I say leave them,you admitted you were wrong,thats enough for me.
So is everything hunky dory now?

what i'm talking about isn't particular to this board, but a symptom of it popped up when the trev. piccy appeared. it's how people are weird about the value of life and it seems to be somehow proportional to how famous the person is or how far away they live and maybe whether you can understand their language. pete, if you'll tell me what pub you'll be in after work, i'll buy you at least 6 rounds.

peepee's thoughts for the weekend:

1. shut up hag, you are hurting my brain.
you stupid big oaf.
and by the way, my nostrils are a perfectly normal size.
prick.

2.richies hair is much nicer the length it is now, isnt it?
that shaved jobbie makes him look like a corner boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back