atp Nightmare Before Christmas curated by My Bloody Valentine (2 Viewers)

I'm about to book a bus from the airport and back on Monday.

Getting the Ryanair flight that arrives in Bristol at 15.45, then leaving at about 10.30 or so on Monday.

20 seater bus should work out at £10-15 return each. We should also be able to stop off for booze on the way as well.

PM me before tomorrow if you're interested.

We're on earlier flights that morning and later ones on the Monday. Where are you booking the bus from (what company)?

The ten years gig is certainly surpassing this in awesomeness
If you like waching the same old bands play ATP year after year.

Personally I prefer the MBV lineup. EPMD, Fucked Up, Swervedriver, Buzzcocks, De La Soul, Spectrum, The Horrors just off the top of my head. Better than seeing fucking Shellac for the nine billionth time.

I haven't been to it year after year though. So far I've been to the Vincent Gallo one and the Dirty Three one. Also I detest My Bloody Valentine.

The Gallo one was the worst ATP I've been to. I understand the ten years one has to have all the big hitters from previous years, but I'd rather hear something different.

We're on earlier flights that morning and later ones on the Monday. Where are you booking the bus from (what company)?

Cant remember the name of the company- think its Taunton Minibuses.

The smallest bus they do is for 16 people- 345 return, so you need to be getting about 12 people to make it worthwhile.

Our flight back is at 16.30 on Monday but we are leaving around 10.30/11 as you get kicked out around then anyways.

I have booked provisionally but there are only 6 of us so would need extra people to make it feasible.

Again, if anyone is interested let me know....

cool- leaving bristol at 16115 on friday, leaving minehead at 10.30 on monday...
I think the time of the flight out on Friday might have changed. I booked our flights today and the only afternoon flight leaves Dublin at 2, arriving at Bristol at 3.

Yeah. Part of me is really excited about the line-up (MBV, Swervedriver, Bob Mould(!!) Sun Ra, Sonic Youth) but the rest of it is extremely average.

Heya
I'm thinking of organising a bus from bristol airport to minehead and back on the monday? makes the monday much more dealable with, just get from chalet to bus to check in

anyone here looking for it?

I have form as I organised a similar one at Bloc earlier this year

PM me

There's 3 of us that might be interested, what time is your flight over at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back