Athmosperic Pressure (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
woke up with a nose bleed this morning.

i feel like there's an anvil on my head. it had better rain today....

anyone else get that or am i madprofessorishly mad?

yeah, I've had a headache all week. a good big thunderstorm is what we need.

egg_ said:
Hmmm thought I felt groggy today alright. Hope it doesn't rain in Co. Louth though

there's dark clouds rolling over the mater heading north. I hope charlies funeral isnt going to descend into a gottendamerung type affair;
apocalypse3a.jpg

thats albert reynolds on the closest horse. hes let himself go. look at them riding the peasants underfoot!

there's a thing eating the archbishop! and homeowners are being crushed? drivers disqualified! leaving certs failed! planes grounded! ictu strikes! the fucking world is over. come back cj, come back on your golden hellycopper. booo hooo.

sorry lads, lost it there. i'm under a lot of pressure.

My brother paintains that when the weather is about the change he gets a pain in the ankle that he broke last year. Easy know hes some farmer.

I had a wine headache yesterday and had to run from one side of wexford to the other to catch my bus home at 9pm cause it was the last one and my parents wouldnt come get me, jesus i thought i was going to puke all over the bus.

I've been getting those headaches too but I put it to being dehydrated so I drank loads and loads of water which didn't do anything except made me pee clear piss as heavily as a cow for 20 minutes.

girl at work told me this morning she had a headache because of the weather and i thought 'yeah right, as if it could be because of the weather'..

you learn something new everyday.

Roisin said:
My brother paintains that when the weather is about the change he gets a pain in the ankle that he broke last year. Easy know hes some farmer.

I had a wine headache yesterday and had to run from one side of wexford to the other to catch my bus home at 9pm cause it was the last one and my parents wouldnt come get me, jesus i thought i was going to puke all over the bus.
yeah, sometimes i get the pressure so bad i have to neck some booze.

should you be drinking tho? i mean, come on...

I thought I was the only one

Bunged up like Mr Bung the Brewer I am.

Sudafed spray is amazing, in seconds you're breathing clear and fresh, pus it gets you high, if feeling drowsy and out of it is your buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back