Asylum ,Immigration (2 Viewers)

Theres a couple of refugees working in my local Aldi..Polish ones.

Badumm Tish!

Any doubt that the migrants would assimilate themselves and become truly Irish has been dispelled here. They're just like us!!!
State must plan for new arrivals’ long-term future
When Hungarians refugees arrived in 1956, they were put in the rickety Knockalisheen Army camp in CoLimerick, where they roughed it out for three years with minimal support. When the chance came, most went to the UK, Germany and Canada.

The kid plays soccer out there.
There's asylum seekers there today too.

It's in the middle of nowhere.

You drive past Myross and keep going for a mile or so.

Exactly how the hell people are expected to get in and out of the place is beyond me - walk on a pretty narrow dangerousroad I guess.

Merkels throwing open the gates seems (hardly surprisingly) to have caused even more trouble- five states have now suspended Schengen, an unprecedented number, and German politicians (nevermind the Central/Eastern Europeans) are voicing justified criticism. At the EU level the Eastern Europeans are resisting the imposition of mandatory quotas, last night saw a rejection of Junckers plans meaning it'll now be October at the earliest before agreement is reached. The perils of knee-jerk policy making.

The kid plays soccer out there.
There's asylum seekers there today too.

It's in the middle of nowhere.

You drive past Myross and keep going for a mile or so.

Exactly how the hell people are expected to get in and out of the place is beyond me - walk on a pretty narrow dangerousroad I guess.

Something similar near Finglas called "Baleskin" I think. Down a shitty road that only has partial footpath.

...it'll now be October at the earliest before agreement is reached...

Scrap that, an emergency meeting is being scheduled for next week. Whether or not it delivers the desired result remains to be seen.

Something similar near Finglas called "Baleskin" I think. Down a shitty road that only has partial footpath.

Sure aren't they lucky to have a roof over their heads?

o1eh1

Similar to the Cologne WTFery

Swedish police probe 'cover up of migrant sex assaults' - BBC News

"Sometimes we do not really say how things are because we believe it may play into the hands of the Sweden Democrats," Mr Agren told Dagens Nyheter, referring to Sweden's right-wing anti-immigration party.

I'm not sure attempting to cover up such incidents serves anyone's interests, the truth will generally out at which point the SDs and their ilk get a double story- nasty immigrants and a media cover-up. Besides which, surely the job of the police, and then the media, should be to report what happens, without fear or favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back