(Ask nlgbbbblth) - My Weekly Bank Related Question (2 Viewers)

I believe that it's 90% up to 20 grand.

That bollocks Hobbs was on the radio yesterday and pointed out that NIB is owned by Danske Bank and their government protection is far higher than ours so if they/NIB went tits up you'd get more money back off of them.

I need "I know for a fact, from this source" kind of info. nlgbbbblth?

How is your bank feeling to day nlgbbbblth? Me and the guys are a bit worried about it, hope you're feeling ok and look forward to your full recovery

luv,

John

Hello,

Having recently found myself cashless and abroad, I would like to set up my ATM work in other countries. As far as I knew my card could do this, since it worked fine in Amsterdam a few years ago.

Is it that if my card is set up to work in ATM's abraod, it will work in any ATM abraod, or just ones in Europe, or certain ones in Europe, or what?
How do I set up my card this way with my bank? Is it Cirrus I need to ask for, or is it something else?
Thanks.

Also, how do you spell abraod/abroad?

maestro.jpg

If you have a laser card it usually doubles as a maestro or cirrus card. And it's abroad.

the only ones that don't seem to work anywhere else are Bank of Ireland cards, I think you have to pay extra for that

That is uhh, how do you say....Totalement homosexuel!

The Bank of Ireland website is a fucking labyrinth btw, it is unhelpful.

No...you just have to ask your friendly BOI bank assistant for Cirrus. It'll take 24 hours to update.

it depends on the type of card..Some cards have to be re-issued which is a pain in the arse and very stupid..

Yours Sincerely,
Your ex friendly BOI Assistant:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back