Arthur Lee (1 Viewer)

hp (28 Mar, 2002 03:09 p.m.):
Arthur Lee was playing Whelans in June but it has been moved to the Ambassador!
This is not the dream

whats the deal with the ambassador? since when was it declared the home of good music with its crap sound and frosty atmosphere....whatever happened to the olympia

lorcanzo (28 Mar, 2002 03:18 p.m.):
if the sound was better in the olympia and the ambassador they would both be great venues.....
True both could be good venues, unfortunately I don't think the promoters really care how good the venues are as long as they get bums on seats, I mean paying over 20 'ros to see a band when you know the sound will be shit and your friends will be stuck upstairs because they could only get balcony tickets is not good

i just had a fart about on mcd's site and short of buying a ticket through ticketmaster i can't get any info on the price

let's just say: expensive - prolly around €25

DONT BUY A TICKET ONLINE FROM THAT SHOWER OF PRICKS! THEY BEND YOU OVER AND SHOVE THEIR CORPRERATE COCKS RIGHT UP YOUR JACKSIE WITH ALL THEIR BULLSHIT HIDDEN CHARGES!! FUCKERS!
I MEAN WHATS THE FUCKING "HANDELING" CHARGE ALL ABOUT? HANDELING THEIR GODDAMN SNATCHES!

"whats the deal with the ambassador? since when was it declared the home of good music with its crap sound and frosty atmosphere....whatever happened to the olympia"

The deal with the ambassador is that mcd own it and they're gonna put as many gigs on in it as they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back