Arrogant bands (1 Viewer)

errrr, aren't you's all in each others bands over there? naming names would seem a little shortsighted as you'll probably run into some bloke you slagged next time yr at the Long Hall, no?

Hey everyone,
Any local bands getting right up your nostrils at the moment? There are a few that wreck my head, but I'm not naming names...yet...

:mad:
- Leigh

obviously talking about one of the bands that you put on last night in dorans

Tomorrow (Tuesday 29th August) in Eamonn Doran's
THE MOVEMENT
HASSLE MERCHANTS
followed by DJ's playing music (I hope)

spit it out or shut up (and let pete delete this thread)

It must've been the HASSLE MERCHANTS they sound like alot of hassle.!ninjaaaa

check out the dodgy punctuation in that morello bio! they always seemed earnest rather then arrogant to me. and alex was always very helpfull with tech issues.

"With their debut US release “Twelve Ways To Breathe” Irish-Italian rockers Morello are ready to shatter the the cult of posers and fakes that dominate the so called “scenes” of American youth culture. Finally the dis-enfranchised have something real to believe in.

We are sick to death of ten a penny haircut bands peddling the “I’m so depressed because my girlfriend left me line” explains Steve. For us music has always been about challenging false perceptions, being true to your self and giving hope to those who need it. We wanted to make a record that would empower the weak, ease the burdened, inspire the settler and shatter the self imposed mediocrity of modern living.

Twelve ways to Breathe is our call to arms, a personal dictate that forbids us from accepting the mundane and the average. We are all capable of so much more if we examine our lives, believe in ourselves and reject the hecklers, pessimists and charlatans that want to hold us down. Time to Breathe!

Morello have spent the last year blazing a trail across North America enthralling crowds from coast to coast with a cathartic live performance that has seen them compared to explosive acts like At The Drive In and post hardcore pioneers The Refused. Live is where we are most at home adds Darren, we strive to connect with our audience and bring out any kind of emotion. We would and have shed the blood sweat and tears on a nightly basis that so many fakers yell about to give our fans the best and hopefully incredibly moving show of their lives. When a kid tells you
that you’ve made a difference is when the 10 hour overnight coffee fueled drives don’t seem so long afterall and when somehow your own life seems just a little more valuable!"

Who gives a toss!!!
Theres a million threads with people giving out about this band(whoever they may be).
Gve us something new for chris-sake!!

This is bullshit - at least describe some of the behaviour that sparked this thread off.

argonautband.jpg

edit - sorry i thought this thread was about argonaut related bands

As soon as i saw this thread I thought of The Rags and Mainline, that said I've had very little dealings with either band but both give off an arrogant vibe that pisses me off as it's clearly not based on talent.

The Rags lead singer seems to have an annoying liam Gallagher thing going on and after Mainline didn't win best newcomers at the meteor awards they got up and walked out.

4508844712.jpg

Inspired by The Fonz and his dress sense no doubt, I wonder if their office is a shitter !bog !bog !bog

fonz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back