Arguments (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

How come some people like them and others get so bothered by them? Two people I live with have fallen out and the rest of us know about it every time they are in the house together.

Need I say two women but it is. It's over the stupidest of things, I wont even ask.

Atmospheres are crap where you live

i love arguments, they make me feel alive. (wanna fight?)
some people do take them too seriously and think a friendship is over after having a vicious argument, but i mostly only argue with people i like.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i hate arguing with people, hate the awarkdness after. arguing with your family is gand tho, you can let loose and be completely grand a few minutes later.

arguments are shite, i dont like them at all, especially not just for the hell of it arguments. fuck off, nooly.

115366.jpg

oh, how intelligent. typical neanderthal response to something you can't comprehend - blind aggression. /insert other argumentative statements here/

i hate arguing with people, hate the awarkdness after. arguing with your family is gand tho, you can let loose and be completely grand a few minutes later.
jeez, really? i'd rather argue with anyone except my family. if i tell my mum she made my tea a bit strong we've progressed to the 'why have you always hated me' stage within minutes.

I just like to get along with everyone and have everyone like me, and if they don't like me they can simply revere me instead.

I find this saves trouble for all concerned.

i have had a stupid amount of shouting matches with me da since i moved home a few weeks ago.stupid home.
cant wait to get the fuckout of here again. jesus he's annoyin

arguments are great, when the other person listens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back