Are you going to your Christmas do? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to your Christmas do?

• Yup

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Don't have one

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
not going this year, went to the last two - they were shite - in the arlington *peuch peuch*
going to the work piss-up buh' - which is on the evening of the 12th - then onto the Dudley corpo THiNGS thang. then the ballroom the next day and i has the day off. yay.

i also didn't go to my debs

I choose my work functions carefully, if its got a free bar its a yes if it doesnt then no. We had one two weeks ago and I overdid it to the extent I fell asleep in the toilet and was the last to leave/get kicked out. I have another one next week but it's strictly pint - mineral - mudslide - pint - mineral. At least thats the plan

Originally posted by hapi
all tied up straddling tea futures, sorry.

I was talking about January 2005.
Look, you have a word with your people, I'll have a word with mine, and they can sort things out

And tea futures.... volatile. Must be well-capitalised.

Originally posted by The Chilli King
...they're bringing us to a hotel in Kilkenny...

Weirdness - why are you going to my Xmas party? Is it one of those multiple-company jobs, or are you even now sitting across the courtyard from me?

(I'm not going btw, was told no girlfriend. 4 years here and I've never been to one yet.)

i was talking any year you can think of... got a great tip on an exotic option, keeping it to myself though...

Originally posted by billygannon
I was talking about January 2005.
Look, you have a word with your people, I'll have a word with mine, and they can sort things out

And tea futures.... volatile. Must be well-capitalised.

Free Booze nights for me.. count em

:)

And while drinking free booze from a supplier of ours we can joke about how we awarded a contract to another company resulting in redundancies. Ho!Ho! Ho! (insert emoticon for evil laugh)

i was talking any year you can think of... got a great tip on an exotic option, keeping it to myself though...

Insider dealing. Excellent. I like you. We must do lunch some time.

Originally posted by billygannon
Insider dealing. Excellent. I like you. We must do lunch some time.
Right then... breakfast? In Roly's Bistro? I've got a window on Tuesday 21st January... 7.30....How about it?

Originally posted by kstop
Weirdness - why are you going to my Xmas party? Is it one of those multiple-company jobs, or are you even now sitting across the courtyard from me?
(I'm not going btw, was told no girlfriend. 4 years here and I've never been to one yet.)

Nah I think, it's just my company - dinner in the hotel and free bar after - then some club under the hotel for a few fights n' stuff.
They did try to book somewhere else in Kilkenny that sounded like an absolute nightmare though - huge function room, lots of different companies, music by Abbaesque or Boogie nights or Who's Eddie.

and i met you at lunchtime and you didn't try to kill me... .|..|

Ah but you weren't watching me all the time were you? Why do you think i wouldn't accept any chips from you?

Tummy feeling strange yet?

Originally posted by The Chilli King
They did try to book somewhere else in Kilkenny that sounded like an absolute nightmare though - huge function room, lots of different companies, music by Abbaesque or Boogie nights or Who's Eddie.

That'll be it. The horror, the horror... well not really because I'll be in the TBMC with all the angry young NMA fans. Take it, work.

Originally posted by Pantone247
I work near Rolys.

where do you work Hapi?

its a shame your name isn't Ha-*pi symbol*

a crying shame

but... that's silly. if it was ha-*pi symbol* it'd be pronounced to rhyme with "fry" and "sly". but it's meant to be a phonetic representation of the original "happy" (ryhming with "crappy" and, eh, "nappy") so any symbol used instead of the "pi" syllable would have to represent the correct pronounciation.

and no, i'm not going to my christmas do, because i don't have one. which is just as well, cos the people i work with are highly-strung hypernerds.

Originally posted by silo
but... that's silly. if it was ha-*pi symbol* it'd be pronounced to rhyme with "fry" and "sly". but it's meant to be a phonetic representation of the original "happy" (ryhming with "crappy" and, eh, "nappy") so any symbol used instead of the "pi" syllable would have to represent the correct pronounciation.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back