Are you going to your Christmas do? (3 Viewers)

Are you going to your Christmas do?

• Yup

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Don't have one

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
I'd post a poll except I can't figure out how

I ain't going to my office's christmas do tonight for a few reasons. Actually, I fail to see why anyone would.

how about yoO-HOo?

Jaysus that was fast. Is it just a question of selecting the threads in question and telling them to merge? I had been wondering how one went about mixing the posts up, but then !bing they sort themselves on time, don't they? I'll shut up now.

for mad reasons, i'll be able to go to 4 different ones where i work and they all have free bars. i'm only going to 3 of them though because i have a delicate stomach. so yes, i guess i'm going. but i didn't go to my debs.

there's an extra 'Admin' menu at the bottom of each thread

i just have to select Merge, then paste the URL of the thread i want merged with this one & click submit

easy cakes.

Originally posted by hapi
for mad reasons, i'll be able to go to 4 different ones where i work and they all have free bars. i'm only going to 3 of them though because i have a delicate stomach. so yes, i guess i'm going. but i didn't go to my debs.

You do know that I know where you work.

Originally posted by pete
there's an extra 'Admin' menu at the bottom of each thread

i just have to select Merge, then paste the URL of the thread i want merged with this one & click submit

easy cakes.
and i met you at lunchtime and you didn't try to kill me... .|..|

i've already been to mine. there was much, much booze. i was very poorly the next day.

i will be going to the young fella's later this month.

I'm going to my first ever Christmas do next weekend (I've always been pretty good at avoiding these things). I've got it all worked out though - they're bringing us to a hotel in Kilkenny and I'm bringing my girlfriend so I reckon straight after dinner we both retire to our room with armfulls of free booze and build a little fort to hide in untill the booze runs out - at which point I join the party downstairs and repeat the above step. Continue steps 1 and 2 until coming out of your fort doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore.

Originally posted by The Chilli King
I'm going to my first ever Christmas do next weekend (I've always been pretty good at avoiding these things). I've got it all worked out though - they're bringing us to a hotel in Kilkenny and I'm bringing my girlfriend so I reckon straight after dinner we both retire to our room with armfulls of free booze and build a little fort to hide in untill the booze runs out - at which point I join the party downstairs and repeat the above step. Continue steps 1 and 2 until coming out of your fort doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore.

That's sounds like a really gay thing to do.... you must be really gay what with your girlfriend and all...

Originally posted by hapi
like fuck we will, BARRY.

Right then... breakfast? In Roly's Bistro? I've got a window on Tuesday 21st January... 7.30....How about it?

Originally posted by billygannon
That's sounds like a really gay thing to do.... you must be really gay what with your girlfriend and all...

Well, thats the word around the office.

The only other person who is bringing a partner is the managing director.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back