Are you going to the Electric Picnic? (1 Viewer)

Are you Going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not going for about a thousand reasons.

But for anyone who is also not going, my birthday is on Saturday. Dunno where I'm going yet because I think I'm gonna do my actual birthday party on the 7th because the stupid Electric Picnic really complicates things.

I'll definitely be in town, and yizzers are all invited to wherever I'm going, like.

Sorry I won't be around for your birthday on Saturday Jane.

Ah, no problem. I figure the festival dates are gonna be the same every year, so I might as well get used to moving my birthday party to another day! It'll be the next Friday, I think. And yiz should all be recovered by then.

Hope the festival is great fun. I wish I were into festivals, but I just have a hard time enjoying myself in such conditions, and there is no real point in going if it's going to be a struggle to have a good time. I feel like a big lame-o.

Not going for about a thousand reasons.

But for anyone who is also not going, my birthday is on Saturday. Dunno where I'm going yet because I think I'm gonna do my actual birthday party on the 7th because the stupid Electric Picnic really complicates things.

I'll definitely be in town, and yizzers are all invited to wherever I'm going, like.
mine's the 4th of Sept. EP has always steals my birthday. im having mine on the 8th this year!!!

Ah, no problem. I figure the festival dates are gonna be the same every year, so I might as well get used to moving my birthday party to another day! It'll be the next Friday, I think. And yiz should all be recovered by then.

Hope the festival is great fun. I wish I were into festivals, but I just have a hard time enjoying myself in such conditions, and there is no real point in going if it's going to be a struggle to have a good time. I feel like a big lame-o.

happy birthday jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back