Are Sonic Youth Defintley Confirmed For White Stripes (1 Viewer)

mackle

ok i have asked this a few times on the other thread but i cant get any reply.

does anyone actually know if they are 100% confirmed or is it just a rumour cause i dont wanna buy tickets and then find out they arent playing.

thanks!.|..| .|..| .|..|

yeah seriously lads what the fucks the story? are SY actually playing? i saw an ad for it in the irish times and there was no mention of SY, just some band whose name sounded like "Botch" but are no doubt complete shite.

Alan Remorse said:
yeah seriously lads what the fucks the story? are SY actually playing? i saw an ad for it in the irish times and there was no mention of SY, just some band whose name sounded like "Botch" but are no doubt complete shite.

they are. theyre on the adds now. is peaches any good?

they are. theyre on the adds now. is peaches any good?
did you actually see these ads?

its just yesterday when i checked on entertainment ireland it said they were playing but now it has removed their name.

ah this is doing my head in. it just feels like the whole thing is a joke

ad in yesterday's irish times says:
white stripes
new york dolls
sonic youth
peaches
blanche
make of that what you will.

avernus said:
somebody here is lying, and its not me.

Gah. This is really annoying. Ad in the Sun today says White Stripes, New York Dolls, Peaches, Blanche and Very Special Guests (Sonic Youth?). Who's promoting the gig?

Its Aug24th and I can confirm with 99% confidence that SOnic Youth ARE playing in Ireland some time around that date. The reason being, that only last week I arranged to go on holiday abroad for 2 weeks starting on August 21st and since way back in 1990 when SY played for the first time in Ireland (McGonagles) they have been booking their gigs here for times that I have been out of the country. Without fail.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Gah. This is really annoying. Ad in the Sun today says White Stripes, New York Dolls, Peaches, Blanche and Very Special Guests (Sonic Youth?). Who's promoting the gig?
i second that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back