Apostle Of Hustle Remix Contest (1 Viewer)

yeh well its not like apostle of hustle is going to make a heapload of moolah off this either surely?

more and more of these popping up these days...

http://www.realworldremixed.com/

some stuff from Peter Gabriels stable, Afro Celt stuff and some other world music types. Peter himself is putting up a track, Shock The Money, and the best remix wins a SSL mixing desk... yeah... I know... :eek:

http://bush-of-ghosts.com/remix/bush_of_ghosts.htm

here you can get two tracks, all components as MP3s from Eno and Byrnes Life In The Bush of Ghosts rekkid. I've actually not been able to download it myself on my shit OS9 Mac with Netscape 7... but I'm sure this is my fault more then Bri and Daves... :)

yeah,
thats our assignment for college, remixing a pack of our choice from the realworldremix site. i be doin Little Axe track

yeh well its not like apostle of hustle is going to make a heapload of moolah off this either surely?

I know yeah...just saying, tis a good idear.

I reckon if you're gonna spend a heap of time remixing a tune, remix some irish/local bands instead...tis good mixing practice and the band will appreciate it more than some band who will receive hundreds of remixes of the same song.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a re-mixing thread on this board yet...or has there?

...oh, and buy irish.
ED16C0BA-DA32-43BB-8350-D70B3C5DB831.jpg

I'm afraid it'd have to be pro-bono work though cause I'm stoney broke.

Actually better still...I'll remix one of your tunes in return?

Or else we could have a Thumped Home Recording Remix Kris Kindle...each person submits one track, we put the names in a virtual hat, and you pick out a track to remix (obviously not your own one).

Or else we could have a Thumped Home Recording Remix Kris Kindle...each person submits one track, we put the names in a virtual hat, and you pick out a track to remix (obviously not your own one).

that's a deadly idea!!!

pity the poor sod who gets mine...

"why are there vocals on this bass track?"
"is that the sound of someone drinking tea on the guitar track?"
"is the bleed from the TV on the vocal track?"
"WHERE DID THAT KEYBOARD COME FROM!!!"

Actually better still...I'll remix one of your tunes in return?

thats a fucking great idea.
id be well up for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back