Apocalypto (1 Viewer)

We were buying our tickets and the girl behind the counter said "You know it's subtitled all the way through, don't you?"

When Downfall came out our local video shop did the same thing. Guy who works there said they had to do it cos loads of people brought it back complaining that it was subtitled and were looking for their money back.

***SPOLIER***

I'd love to fire in the Amstel ad at the end:

'Der's land ovar der!'
'EL MUDO NUEVO!'
'Scoops?'

Saw this last night and I thought it was fantastic. I really didn't expect it to be so good. Apologies to anyone there cos my girlfriend tended to get squeamish and shout "oh my god! no!" quite a bit.

Had to break the news to a work colleague today that the film is in Maya with English subtitles. Apparently her boyfriend is dying to see it but now might not go because of the subs. She expressed surprise that Mel Gibson would 'make one of those films'.

Surely this would be another of "those films", seeing as the Passion was done likewise? You can't be up to some people.

predator 2 is in this.
hes in the jungle, with a few days to kill.
Shit, your man that played Predator (1 and 2) died of AIDS, from a blood transfusion. And was 7 foot something. His Ma was 6 foot 2, and his old man was mad tall too.

And... he was the dude that played the chopper pilot that flew the lads off in the end!

The Predator ruled. A lot.

The Predator ruled. A lot.

He did.
gullit-1987.jpg

Of course????

I have a contact in cinema now ;)
yes the same cinema were u were yapping during the week!!!!

Janey Janer.
That's fupping unbelievable. Did you meet them on Friendster, or just normal life? If it was on Friendster I need them on my list too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back