Anyone who puts on gigs wanna help me out? (1 Viewer)

Gogs

Website
www.craftandslice.com
Hey.. i'm kinda stuck at the mo... i need a couple of gigs sorted for the middle of August.. I'm bringing over FIVE KNUCKLE from England (UK-HC with a hint of ska... Household Name Records.. have toured Europe with Anti-Flag and also played with Mustard Plug, US Bombs, Agnostic Front etc..)

I've been in touch with a few people and i still have two free dates i need sorted pretty sharpish...

Wednesday August 13th and Friday August 15th...

i contacted Fuktifino about a Galway date on the Wednesday but not heard back yet.. if you're reading this can you let me know soon if you're interested either way?!

I've also got in touch with Pinion about a possible Dublin date on the Friday but not got anything confirmed yet...

so yeah, if anyone is interested at all can you let me know sharpish.. or even if anyone knows anyone else who might be, or venues i could contact myself possibly?

Thanks in Advance,

Michael.
([email protected])

i contacted Fuktifino about a Galway date on the Wednesday but not heard back yet.. if you're reading this can you let me know soon if you're interested either way?!

Interested yes, but we have no venue anymore. Sally Longs has decided to stop let us putting on shows as well now......for stupid reasons. They're letting me put on one more show in August which is already booked......sorry i cant help at the moment. We might have a look for a new venue soon.
Daniel Fuktifino

stephenoblunt said:
Stephen here from the Blunt, I may be able to help with a Dublin gig, tell all that's needed and I'll see if tis possible or if someone I know will be interested

Hey Dan, just wondering did you sort out that Waterford gig?

stephenoblunt said:
Stephen here from the Blunt, I may be able to help with a Dublin gig, tell all that's needed and I'll see if tis possible or if someone I know will be interested

Hey, the Dublin date would need to be the Friday 15th... i have a few bands interested in playing with them but i couldn't find anyone willing to put it on, or at least anyone willing who could find an available venue!

They're bringing over their own stuff and all that so they just need somewhere to play and a floor to crash on as well. Oh and some money too if the gig goes well.

E-mail me if you think you can help out!

[email protected]

2 cool 2 dance said:

Interested yes, but we have no venue anymore. Sally Longs has decided to stop let us putting on shows as well now......for stupid reasons. They're letting me put on one more show in August which is already booked......sorry i cant help at the moment. We might have a look for a new venue soon.
Daniel Fuktifino

What the hell is up with Galway these days???!!!!!
Seems to be a bit troublesome trying to secuire a place for touring bands to play over the last few months??The new cd rules by teh way.

stephenoblunt said:
I'm 99% sure I can put it on, waitin for confirmation on venue, will know today
Hey... is there any chance that you could put it on on the Sunday, as i've got the Friday booked now..

if you can only do it on the Friday then go for it and i'll try and get the other gig moved to the Sunday!

Thanks. :D

Gogs said:
Hey... is there any chance that you could put it on on the Sunday, as i've got the Friday booked now..

if you can only do it on the Friday then go for it and i'll try and get the other gig moved to the Sunday!

Thanks. :D

I was told by someone yesterday that the gig is not on at all now and that the support bands have already been picked??!!!

If that's true why are the support bands getting other people to organise the gig instead of getting up their asses and doing something?!

Please clarify the situation!!!!
Thanks

stephenoblunt said:
I was told by someone yesterday that the gig is not on at all now and that the support bands have already been picked??!!!

If that's true why are the support bands getting other people to organise the gig instead of getting up their asses and doing something?!

Please clarify the situation!!!!
Thanks
Hey.. um, the support bands haven't been picked at all. I asked the guys from Pinion for help organising the gig but they've not had much luck.

I mentioned to Mixtwitch about it about 6 weeks ago just to see if they were interested but nothing was confirmed in any way whatsoever.

I'm not really sure who's told you what.. but the gigs definitely still on. You can ask whoever you would prefer to play if you can put it on if it's a problem.

Gogs said:
Hey.. um, the support bands haven't been picked at all. I asked the guys from Pinion for help organising the gig but they've not had much luck.

I mentioned to Mixtwitch about it about 6 weeks ago just to see if they were interested but nothing was confirmed in any way whatsoever.

I'm not really sure who's told you what.. but the gigs definitely still on. You can ask whoever you would prefer to play if you can put it on if it's a problem.
No problem,
I'll have to see if the venue is still bookable, but you want it for the 17th (sun) now?

Gogs said:

that is probably ur main problem, Pinion and Mixtwitch Have nothing to do with the punk scene and as such wouldnt be able to help organise your tour. Most ppl in the punk scene want nothing to do with them they are not DIY..

weeler said:
that is probably ur main problem, Pinion and Mixtwitch Have nothing to do with the punk scene and as such wouldnt be able to help organise your tour. Most ppl in the punk scene want nothing to do with them they are not DIY..
They're not DIY? ...in what way?

I don't know too much about the scene in Dublin. I just figured Mixtwitch were a big band that may bring in a few people.. and the Pinion guys seemed friendly when i was down for the Lightyear gig in Dublin a month or two back..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back