Feile na Pobal free festival looking for bands & other stuff 18/19 august (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

If anyone's interested in playing, helping out or just going along, contact Sonya for details - [email protected]

How do me dear,was wondering if you know any acts interested in playing at Feile na Pobal. Tis a free weekend, will be sending round donation box, but trying to do everything as cheap as possible as any money left over will be donated to Anti Eviction Taskforce and No Fracking Campaign, so can cover petrol but thats about it. Have pub with 25 acres, can use their electricity and they will provide porta loos for camping...Here's some info on the event...

• Venue= The Mill House, Dromakeenan, Birr Rd ,Roscrea, Co Tipp,,N62.
  • August 18th - 19th, but welcome to arrive on 17th.
    Music, D.J's, Karaokee, workshops, talks, meetings, Kid's stuff, bouncy castles and more! and some of our younger talent will also be taking to the stage :)

For all those hardworking people who've been working away off their own back on issues arising in Ireland and for those who are just fed up of the recession and would like to have fun and relax, forget about it all for a weekend!
    Think we all deserve a break :)

This is a free event..if we do end up with costs then at most we'll pass the hat round for donations. Any money left over will be donated to No Fracking Campaign and Anti Eviction Taskforce.

Please email [email protected] for passes, just let us know how many people you would like to bring.

All help appreciated and if anyone has any time/skills/energy or talent to put to use or spare gazebos etc , would be greatly appreciated :)

Workshops on home herbal remedies, gardeners questions, orgaanic gardening, massage, mandala readings .............
    Talks from No Fracking, AET Local currencies, LETS schemes
    Kids arts and crafts, cupcake decorating, nature walk, face painting, bouncy castles ........

Be great see ya if you'se could make it and if you know of anyone who'd like to play, tell them to email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back