Anyone wanna make a flyer? (1 Viewer)

I'll make you a flyer..... I'll buy you a plane ticket.... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Beattre is the man for the job

thanks for that though I'm gonna guess he's gonna be out of our price range! Still it's worth a go!! :)

Plus I can always use this one (which someone made for us and posted on Twitter this morning):

eideo.jpg

You need a hype expert.Unfortunately I'm busy right now.

OK so...

I've had a few people offer...

Don't know exactly what to do here...

Was actually expecting NO offers (do a search on thumped) and so am surprised and, honestly, delighted...

Basically, I think what I'll do is accept a few, promote all of them (and their creators) and make the multi-flyer thing into a ... thing...

It'll add more weight I think to be part of a thing than to just create a flyer on yer own...

Am I being crazy??

Anyway, I have responded to a few of you saying go ahead... but thought I should say that publicly so there's no hard feeling or weirdness...

If anyone DOESN'T want to do it, now that you know my thinking, just don't do it... ;)

Hope I haven't offended anyone... I think multi-flyers all over the place will be cool!

So, for anyone else interested... here's the full details:

The Riot Tapes
Von Shakes
Redwoods
Howlin' Dowlin'

Whelans (Downstairs)
Friday, May 27
8-1130
5 euro

If you make a flyer we'll buy you a couple pints and put yer name on the guest-list for the night... and promote yer link/name/art online to thousands of people.

No it's a friend of mine. I think he has a Thumped account too though. He's I Is John's brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back