Anyone selling a snare? (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
The drummer in my band needs a new snare. Anyone here got anything for sale? Ideally around the €150 mark.

Cheers.

Oops meant to link the 14x5 one. that's about 40 euro cheaper than thomann too. He liked the look of that so may tell him to go for it. Cheers boss.

When did snares become so mad expensive? I bought mine for £120 about 15 years ago. But it seems like only yesterday. Sigh. So very old....

Steel snares tend to cut through more than wooden ones and are more suited to heavy music, wooden snares sound richer. Ask your drummer its up to him really

Ah yeah these are the ones he's picked out, I just said I'd ask on here for opinions. Think he's pretty keen on that Pearl one.

I'd go with the steel pearl myself with a nice coated ambassador skin tuned nice and tight. I still have my first snare, a steel pearl I inherited. I've never found another that I like as much

That's votes from two of my favourite drummers. I'll tell him ye said to go with that. Better still yous could tell him yourself later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back