Anyone selling a Roland JC 120? For a good offer. (1 Viewer)

There must be millions of them yokes lying around unused.

You are probably instigating the backlash against valve amps right here.

From what I've read, people are mad into them these these days. They've even be re-issused. Think I read that a couple of months back.
I don't see it. All they remind me of is dingy rehearsal rooms, filled by shit Trace Elliot bass combos and broken-down Pearl Exports with no cymbal felts or hihat clutches.

I went mad looking for one for about a week once and then just used an emulator instead. they were a jazzers amp of choice till all the small format acoustic amps appeared. spose it would be good for funk if you only ever played funk.

I have a microcube..has a JC setting..sounds exactly like the real thing

poxy

I'd say set up an adverts alert. They pop up all the time in various states. In fact there are 2 up there now but they're €700 and €800.

They're a great amp if you want masses of clean headroom. They take certain pedals well too.

I have a 1975 fender silverface. It's great but has given me no end of grief. I'm looking for a reliable solid state. Rolands are great given the right attention. As Kevin Shield's says, Get your clean sound right and the rest follows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back