Anyone interested in getting a private bus to Drumacanoo? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2

OLP

Meself and LUKAS are trying to organise a private bus from Dublin to Drumacanoo for the Picnic. Hopefully it will work out cheaper than 24 quid per head. Thats how much it is for a return on John McGinley Coaches as far as I know. We're hoping to get 10 or 15 people and we need some who's over 25 and has a licence to drive the bus for us. We dunno if we'll be leaving on friday evening or saturday morning yet. So if anyone's interested you can PM me or reply here.

Thanks
Chris

I want on the bus OLP.You should go friday though.Makes waaaaayyyy more sense.

Alright gazzer's added to the list. Yeah we'll probably head up on friday alright.

Yeah,its a better plan.I was talking to Mary last night.Shes up to 90 with the whole shebang.Its gonna be a transendental mental one.

Fuck it....if I manage to make it up to Dublin I might tear on the bus with ye.
Not sure if i'm even going yet though...but i'll let ye know.

Bus driving punks with no wheels, report for duty.

tumbleweed.jpg

You'd have to pay for him in and pay for all of his drink.
The real cost would be listening to him spout on and on in your tent about his wife when you're dying of a hangover.

The Driver thing would be expensive because you'll have to pay for fuel for him so he can get back down to dublin, and we'll have to wait for another bus/driver on the sunday night/monday morning. So, therefore it's easier to just get someone we know who will be goin as well, and the only thing to worry about is the state of the bus.

Why not rent a people-carrier between nine of ya's? Do you need a special license to drive that?

Did that in Germany just recently which is what brings it to mind, and two guys with regular licenses (Brazillian licenses too) were able to drive it in Germany and Denmark.
Maybe the law is differ' over in Ireland.... are you's still all in the EU or whatnot?

you can rent 9 seater but they want a credit card and over 25 driver, worth thinking about getting the all eventualities insurance i'd say as thigns could be a little hectic en route!

Well this was a bust. No matter. Does anyone know how much a return ticket from Dublin to Letterkenny is with John McGinley Coaches? It doesn't say on their website.

its between 25 and 30 so far as i can remember. theres a tesco in the shoping centre which has an off licence, and theres a aldi/lidl type device down the street too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back