Anyone here work for Creative? (1 Viewer)

irivers though, arent they just more expensive cos they have colour LCD screens?

well now dont get me wrong - cheap is cheap, and if anything is cheap I want in!

can you import mp3s from other folks' irivers? cos like the ipod dont be down with that sorta thing, but the creatives do be.

avernus said:
well now dont get me wrong - cheap is cheap, and if anything is cheap I want in!

can you import mp3s from other folks' irivers? cos like the ipod dont be down with that sorta thing, but the creatives do be.

yea as far as i know you can. but i'm tik.

edit - mine has two usb ports - host and device.

it has a radio and a microphone for recording stuff

i wouldnt advise anyone to get a creative..i have one and every single other person i know who has one has had to send it back at least once..if i was gettin a new one it would be i river all the way!!there more expensive but are great..

muffin said:
i wouldnt advise anyone to get a creative..i have one and every single other person i know who has one has had to send it back at least once..if i was gettin a new one it would be i river all the way!!there more expensive but are great..

Yeah , my mini wont turn on anymore even thugh fully charged and two months old. I dont want to send it back either cause they will format it on me. Id prefer to have it not working with all that music on it than have it working with no music. Im hoping it will just work some time next week.

yeah mine broke..its 30gb and i had about 28gbs full..and they replaced it..now im tryin to refill it but i think im at like 3 gigs at the moment..but hey i cant really complain!!i have a new mp3 player!!:)

my brothers Creative broke too, 130 albums, shazzam! gone! wouldn't turn on nor off, it was stuck in some stand by limbo. they replaced it with a new one but after seeing all that hassle and emotional turmoil I wouldn't bother with an mp3 player...

Ha - i had the creative zen nomad that i got off some spanish student for e300. Was loading some music onto it and the flatmate knocked it off the table and fucked up the usb port. He had a mate who reckoned could fix it and the short version is the guy skipped the country a week later.

Result: I got a new mp3 player 7 months later when we were sure dude wasn't coming back, but i lost the 54gb of music that was on the player.

That's about 1500 albums.

avernus said:
and feel like giving me staff discount on a Creative Zen 40GB?
we could be friends for life.

actually i COULD get this for you....don't know....what's it worth to you?:D

guh - i got a zen 40gb as a present in july and I've not had any issues. I'm very *very* careful with it though so maybe this contributes.

But still I'm a bit alarmed at the poor satisfaction rate...:(

I didn't ask for it, but frankly, if I'd been getting one for myself I wouldn't gone for creative anyway. Hmmm.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
, but i lost the 54gb of music that was on the player.

That's about 1500 albums.

you'd never have the time to listen to all that. plus it was probably bad punk or reggae music the likes of which you'd hear in "the roisin"....;)

i got me one of these for 105yoyo and its cool except i cant really work it:)

http://www.shop4memory.com/products/mp3-player-neon-fm-radio.asp

giveadogabone said:
you'd never have the time to listen to all that. plus it was probably bad punk or reggae music the likes of which you'd hear in "the roisin"....;)
Was working in apple when i got it. 12 hour shifts plus an hour travelling each way. You'd be surprised what the tally was at the end of each week...

das nugs said:
actually i COULD get this for you....don't know....what's it worth to you?:D

well I wouldnt mind you taking a cut, like. as long as the whole thing is legit. I dont go in for those backdoor jobs anymore, no sir. take my money and then give me a machine that doesnt work, no sir. not anymore. those days are over.

ARGHHHH my creative zen froze on me yesterday. Exactly the same as muffin man and roisin descibed - just stuck and wouldn't go off. waited for the battery to die and now it won't turn on. Still charges up though. ?

Fucks sake. :mad: And I wouldn't mind but only the day before that, i wiped a load of music off my PC during a hard drive clear out. Gah. Said to myself that some day this week I'd take copy everything from the player and burn it to CD as mp3s for a backup. Never got a chance too. So I'll have lost so much.

fuuuuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back